Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Monday >>>

YTD: 73-95, -62.36 Units

Super Bowl winnings killed the sting of the NHL losses a bit....lol...

Coyotes +128 vs Avs - 2 Units
    Phoenix have lost 2 in a row, but are still playing good hockey, and I like this number against a still injured Colorado team....

GL :thumbs:

Penguins +170 vs Devils - 1 Unit

Flames -126 vs Oilers - 4 Units

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-04-2008, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Penguins +170 vs Devils - 1 Unit

Flames -126 vs Oilers - 4 Units

GL
      JML- GL!.....

i am not sure i am going to trust Cujo in his first start in net for 4Units on the road, horcoff missing or no horcoff missing.......usually takes a few games for teams to realize they have lost somebody and go south. but i am laying off all together tonight except i may play EDM Over2 1/2 -120...... if i can find it 2 would be even better.......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        JML- GL!.....

i am not sure i am going to trust Cujo in his first start in net for 4Units on the road, horcoff missing or no horcoff missing.......usually takes a few games for teams to realize they have lost somebody and go south. but i am laying off all together tonight except i may play EDM Over2 1/2 -120...... if i can find it 2 would be even better.......
        The Oil have a total of one goal combined in their last two home games...and now no Horc...I'd be careful...

Comment

yeah.....no ****, FF...lol.....I guess it's mostly a fade of the Oilers...Iggy is due for a big night, and he's playing in his hometown against Calgary's rival. I don't see them losing. As for Cujo....yeah, you never know....but he's a vet, and played a month with the Canadian National team, looking superb in the Spengler Cup. He's practiced with the team for a few weeks....IMO he'll be ready....espcially against a team shooting blanks....now without their best player and #1 centre.

Comment

JML- you know tellqvqwvisvst in net for PHX tonight......he has played well though when spotted starts for the most part.

Comment

I can't get myself to go big on the flames with cujo like ff but I'll be on them for sure. Oil stink right now. GL tonight.

Comment

Thanks guys....yeah, FF...saw it was Telly at goaliepost before I wagered, but like you say.....he's been fine this year, and the Avs don't exactly have Roy going for them on their side....lol....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Thanks guys....yeah, FF...saw it was Telly at goaliepost before I wagered, but like you say.....he's been fine this year, and the Avs don't exactly have Roy going for them on their side....lol....
                  that chump that gave out oat-o-wah the other night is giving out COL and COL Over today.......i personally think PHX over is the best play in that game given that COL is lined at 3 and we should see some goals. Lean to the game going over as well, but i don't see how you could tell someone to lay -150 with COL vs. a good road team in PHX that has been playing very well lately. GL!....:thumbs:....i am going down in flames in my hoops picks tonight....stiffler is on them....:bang:....lol

Comment

It continues....Pens up 3-1 with 10 minutes left in the 3rd.....lose 4-3 in OT... :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                    X