Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade the Oilers

Seriously, this team is done. Horcoff gone for the season now. :bang:

I made a lot of money down the stretch last year fading them in almost every game. The juice will be ridiculous, but this team will probably only win about 5 to 10 of their remaining 30 games...

that just killed my fantasy team..........:bang:

so who is going to move up to the #1 center position and play with hemsky and penner Ang.....Stoll?
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      that just killed my fantasy team..........:bang:

so who is going to move up to the #1 center position and play with hemsky and penner Ang.....Stoll?
      Who knows what MacT will do. Last game they had Marty freaking Reasoner playing first line center... :laughing:

Comment

Looks like Cujo in net for the Flames tonight for his first start of the year....

Comment

my fantasy team is just taking a hit injury wise and otherwise.

Souray neve has been healthy so i had to drop a top 5 defenseman, Horcoff is now out for the season and he was a top5 faceoff guy and had 50 points so far....shanny is dinged up and not playing every night..........not good

Ang- how did this go from a "little something that had been nagging him but wasn't a big deal" 7 days ago and he "might" miss monday's game to needing to shut him down for shoulder surgery??....:dunno:

Oilcan is just snakebit........could be worse...Nylander could have come there and he would be on IR too.....:laughing:
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X