NHLRS Monday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Monday

just a brutal string of losses piling up lately.........right sides wrong results.....

PHX Over2 1/2 -120...................Boodye in net for COL tonight who have coughed up 3+ in 5 of L6 games. PHX has played well on the road and put 5 up on COL last outing.

leaning to the Oilcan Over2 1/2 tonight as well......

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL!

I like the Coyotes to get a few tonight! :beerbang:

That Habs game yesterday really was the icing on the cake.
    LMAO...I watched the whole thing...and when it got 3-2, I knew what was coming...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-04-2008, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

That Habs game yesterday really was the icing on the cake.
      LMAO...I watched the whole thing...and when it got 3-2, I knew what was coming...
      JML- THX!.....lmao...you know i was in the car and had that game on when i was trying to get stuff done before the SB. It was 3-0 and i turned on the car after lunch and it said 3-2 and i just turned it off. I was almost laughing at 3-0 trying to figure out how we were going to lose that one. I mean you either play the NHL the way we do or you just grab a dart and i am beginning to lean towards grabbing darts. When the worst road team in the NHL comes from down 3-0 to beat the hottest goalie at home, freeking white flag time. You know the world is upside down when i hit the game total in the DET game the other day.....:laughing:.....

Comment

ADD:

CAL -135..........1Unit...........joining the EDM fade parade. Will double up until i get one. But the way things have been going i am sure they will string 8 straight together with no horcoff and a banged up souray......

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

leaning to the Oilcan Over2 1/2 tonight as well......

GL to everyone!
          when it goes bad it goes bad. was only going to play this tonight then got caught up in the EDM sucks talk and instead wasted a unit on Calgary with Cujo in net who hadn't played in 4 million years......:bang:.....2-0 EDM after 1....go figure........i may just quit posting and hang it up......

Comment

when it goes bad it goes bad. was only going to play this tonight then got caught up in the EDM sucks talk and instead wasted a unit on Calgary with Cujo in net who hadn't played in 4 million years......:bang:.....2-0 EDM after 1....go figure........i may just quit posting and hang it up......
            Yeah...sometimes it's better to just play what you like and not read anyone else... :beer2:

Comment

Just been that kinda season for most of the good hockey cappers I know. I was sure I was going to play the flames today and just got a bad feeling with line moving backwards from its high so I bailed. I don't think it was a bad play just a bad result but I know how you're feelin, I hate when I get into a play I wasn't planning on making and it loses. Keep at er tho, it's gotta bounce back.

Comment

Working...
              X