• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

YTD: 80-98, -55.11 Units

Getting this one in early...

Devils -108 vs Sabres - 4 Units
    Horrible spot for Buffalo, IMO. They have played 11 of their last 13 games on the road, including a current road trip of 7 straight games away from HSBC...then finally play their first home game in ages Wednesday night....but the schedule-maker gives it to them on the end of a b2b with travel from Boston (winning 4-2 against the Bruins last night). Devils had Tuesday off, are a well-coached team that plays good on the road....and should be tough Wednesday. Also...NJ has managed to win all 3 games over Buf this year.

One more thing...Miller has had some leg problem this week...he played last night, so I wouldn't be surprised if Ruff plays it safe and gives the Horrible Thibault his 8th start. If that happens, It could be the POTY, lol.

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-06-2008, 11:19 AM.

GL JML- agree, tough spot for buffalo...esp if Jocelyn Crapbo is in net

Comment

Yeah, Vaz.....I'm praying for Thiblow....but the early word looks like Miller....lol

Adding...

Blackhawks +113
      vs Oilers - 2 Units
      I think the depleted Oilers blew their load against their provincial rivals last game....and I like Chicago to get it done. Oilers are not playing good hockey, so I'll chalk up their last game to emotion of a rivalry game, and rallying around just losing their best player. Tonight will be the real Oiler team, IMO. Hawks have lost 4 straight (after winning 4 in a row), but they were mainly close games against good competition (two 1-goal losses IN SJ). They've had 4 days off, and should be in a good spot tonight against lesser competition. Lalime also goes for Chicago, and has much better stats than KhabiPUCKIN, and has actually won 4 of his last 6, on a team that doesn't win too often...
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-06-2008, 11:05 AM.

Comment

gl today JML, nice day yesterday bro, that game vs FLA, wow!, what the hell happened that they managed to lose by 8 goals to Florida yesterday, I was following my bets and I see its 3-0 early on and then when I check out the scores this morning, i see 8-0, shoulda done a reverse PL there instead lol...I have the feeling the Sundin Sweepstakes is about to heat up after that one
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

JML-we should of played the BUF/NJ goes to overtime prop...think it was like +265 or something like that...cant say buffalo deserved to win today. looks like your nhl season si going like mine to....get em back tmrw bro

Comment

Yup...NJ was all over them in the 2nd half of the game...but alas, loses in a SO.

Adding...

Col/SJ UNDER 5.5

3 Units

Comment

Working...
            X