NHLRS Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Thursday

MIN -150................home team is 3-0 in the series this year and no Turco for DAL in net tonight.

MIN Over2 1/2 -155...........1 1/2Units.......

OTT -205............ahhhhh yes......stinky Spezza who can't do **** without the help of a top10 forward in the league gets one of them back tonight and maybe both. But Heatley will definitely play tonight (get him back in your lineup JML...lol) and play with Spezza. OTT has just played awful hockey, and spezza has shown that he is far from being a superstar in this league and is more just a product of playing with 2 great wingers. But the return of Heatly should give them a major boost mentally if nothing else and infuse some energy into that team. Their lead is down to just 1 point and i think this is probably one of the biggest games of the year for OTT for a number of reasons.

OTT -160 (1P)

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Good Luck FF!
    If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

I know you like team totals, so bet a little Kings o2.5 +145. The Kings +1.5 +100 is a better bet, but hey if you want to stick with team totals then that's a great bet. :gulp:

Comment

GL FF! on the same two tonight aswell!

Comment

FF...

Biron struggled last night, but last night's game was tough, the Flyers didnt look like themselves at all last night, they lacked some energy and the flyers are gonna need to bring it down the stretch so we dont have to deal with MTL or NJ in the first round....I think Nitty is going to be getting hte majority of the starts now hopefully or unless Biron can wake up and starting playing better...also the Forsberg sweepstakes about to heat up, I'd really like to see the Flyers get him back for the last 25 games and the playoffs, maybe he can give us the added push in the East
          To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
          2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

I know when Biron was in Buffalo, his game was bipolar. One stretch hes setting the sabres all time shutout(minutes) record, and the next, hes letting soft goals in from the point... still a upgrade over robert escheeeeee though

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
              robert escheeeeee
              That name still makes me laugh... :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                That name still makes me laugh... :laughing:
                he reminded me of garth snow...when get lit up for 8 goals, just go after anyone and start swinging away:beerbang: :laughing: :beer2:

Comment

wow, why the fawk is ray emery even in the f'ing NHL...what a worthless piece of ****. really wish chris neil or brian mcgrattan would just pound his ass and knock him the **** out....

Comment

Working...
                  X