Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owls Pucks Thursday

5-2 +6.64 units

Off to an excellent start in hockey. A lot of games tonite so should be some easy games to pick off of.

Vancouver -104 (2 units) --Vancouver has not been able to win games lately however after losing the last two games because of shootouts, I think that they are going to be pissed off in this game. And going against Atlanta, this should be a good game for them to get back on track.

Rangers -110 (2 units) --The Rangers as much as I hate them, have been playing excellent as of late. Anaheim finally won a game the other night, but on their 6th straight road game, I see them tiring out and not showing up for this game. They have had a tough time scoring and with all the weapons the Rangers have and the way they have been clicking with each other, I think they shouldn't have a tough time in this game.

Toronto +170 (1 unit) --Gonna make a small play here. Toronto has lost the past 3 meetings between Montreal and after getting embarrassed against Florida at home, I see them playing well in this game tonite. Also Montreal with a huge win against Ottawa the other night could cause a let down considering they beat probably the best team in the conference.

Pittsburgh -160 (2 units) --Both these teams have split the 4 games between each other this season with the road team winning the last two. And even though Crosby is out, Pitt has been able to get by. The Islanders have just been awful the last month, and I don't know when they are going to turn it around, but I don't see it being tonite. Pitt should take care of business at home tonite

off to a great start 3-1 tonite +2.8 which puts me at 8-3 +9.44

Comment

nice job :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X