X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Futures

Jokinnen not traded by trade deadline +500

Hossa not traded by trade deadline +1200

i personally don't see either guy getting moved, but we'll see. standard 2Units on the above.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Where'd you find these?

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      Where'd you find these?
      beted.com.....can't figure out how to cut and paste them.....

for hossa they had

PITT +300
      MON +400
      OTT +500
      DAL +600
      NYI +800
      NAS +800
      VAN +1000
      ANA +1200
      NOTRADE +1200
      FIELD +1200

they had them for Forsberg, Brian Campbell, Jokinen, Sundin, Rob Blake and Dan Boyle........they listed about 5-7 teams, then the field and then no trade. No trade on Boyle was +400, Campbell was +200, Sundin was +1200, and blake +600. Forseberg was +200 to go to PHI, +300 to OTT on up to +700 to ANA and then +1000 not signing at all.

i would be shocked if Jokinen was traded. They have a very good group of young players.
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-08-2008, 05:07 PM.

Comment

BetED doesn't allow Canadian players...but those are interesting props. Personally, I believe Hossa is gone for sure but agree with you about Jokinen.

Btw, I'd lay the max (probably $50?) on Forsberg going to Philly...+200 is pretty sweet IMO.

The "no trade" option for Blake and Campbell are nice as well. I don't see the Sabres trading Campbell after losing Briere and Drury. I would think they'd do everything in their power to keep them. And isn't Blake injured now??

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
          BetED doesn't allow Canadian players...but those are interesting props. Personally, I believe Hossa is gone for sure but agree with you about Jokinen.

Btw, I'd lay the max (probably $50?) on Forsberg going to Philly...+200 is pretty sweet IMO.

The "no trade" option for Blake and Campbell are nice as well. I don't see the Sabres trading Campbell after losing Briere and Drury. I would think they'd do everything in their power to keep them. And isn't Blake injured now??
          i was debating a PHI +200 on Forsberg actually. And i think Hossa being gone is probably a 50/50 deal at this point, but from all accounts they have been working hard to sign him. Figured 12/1 was worth it. Blake is out 2 weeks and Campbell at +200 wasn't much of a value seeing he could waive his no trade if im not mistakened. That is why i didn't play those 2. Might still play Cambell. Trying to get a read on what BUF is going to do.

Probably will add Forsberg for sure. Somebody IMO will take a shot on Blake at a cheap price. He had been playing pretty well the past 2 months or so.

Comment

in fact....adding my buddy....

FORSP*SSY +200 to sign with PHI before the deadline

GL to everyone!

Comment

Working...
            X