NHL Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Friday

Horrible 2 day stretch for me 1-6 doesnt cut it at all..... gonna rebound today hopefully with a couple winners

dogs dogs and more dogs

Carolina +125, 1 unit
    Bruins +140, 1 unit
    Columbus +1/2, +117, 1 unit

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
    Horrible 2 day stretch for me 1-6 doesnt cut it at all..... gonna rebound today hopefully with a couple winners

dogs dogs and more dogs

Carolina +125, 1 unit
    Bruins +140, 1 unit
    Columbus +1/2, +117, 1 unit

gl tonight
    PF3- GL!....no steamroller play today.........:beerbang:

tough going with CBJ who is playing 3I4, B2B in 3 different time zones, is 0-12-1 at SAN where the Sharks have held them to 2 goals or less in 11 of those games.....Nabakov has allowed 2 goals or less at home in 4 straight and has a 1.40 GAA and is 8-1 L9 at home vs. CBJ. And CBJ off a nice win last night and SAN off a bad loss at home to COL. Plus SAN has been off since Wednesday and has been at home. Don't like the variables with CBJ tonight at all.....but with that being said i am sure they will win.....lol

GL!.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      PF3- GL!....no steamroller play today.........:beerbang:

tough going with CBJ who is playing 3I4, B2B in 3 different time zones, is 0-12-1 at SAN where the Sharks have held them to 2 goals or less in 11 of those games.....Nabakov has allowed 2 goals or less at home in 4 straight and has a 1.40 GAA and is 8-1 L9 at home vs. CBJ. And CBJ off a nice win last night and SAN off a bad loss at home to COL. Plus SAN has been off since Wednesday and has been at home. Don't like the variables with CBJ tonight at all.....but with that being said i am sure they will win.....lol
      LMAO....how do you feel about PF3's Cbus play? As you say, you should just take his money, kick him in the nuts....seems like the same outcome.

I happen to agree....horrible spot for Columbus, but these teams in horrible spots have been winning as of late for some reason. I like the over-rated Sharks tonight (but not playing that line), ....I'm getting ready to jump on a fade of them tomorrow. SJ will be the ones on a b2b and a 3/4, and the early word seems to have them laying another huge fav ML against a very good Nashville squad on 2 days rest.

GL...PF3.....I like the Bruins to win a close one tonight... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        LMAO....how do you feel about PF3's Cbus play? As you say, you should just take his money, kick him in the nuts....seems like the same outcome.
        no value in that at all......i would take HALF his money and kick him in the nuts......:laughing: .....

Comment

the over-rated Sharks tonight
          seriously.......they are just atrocious offensively just about every night. they picked up jody shelly for "team toughness"....they should have picked somebody up "who could actually score". Cheechoo still sucks. I watched him in the Colorado game take 2 perfect Thorton set ups right in the paint basically and pound them up into the stands. They, of all the teams, have the smallest margin for error each night which is why, IMO, that team will never win enough 7 game series to win a cup. You just can't count on a guy only giving up 1 goal a night to win. They generate a lot of "shots" but they don't seem to have anybody that can finish the play.

Comment

seriously.......they are just atrocious offensively just about every night. they picked up jody shelly for "team toughness"....they should have picked somebody up "who could actually score". Cheechoo still sucks. I watched him in the Colorado game take 2 perfect Thorton set ups right in the paint basically and pound them up into the stands. They, of all the teams, have the smallest margin for error each night which is why, IMO, that team will never win enough 7 game series to win a cup. You just can't count on a guy only giving up 1 goal a night to win. They generate a lot of "shots" but they don't seem to have anybody that can finish the play.
            I think they win a close one tonight, then get torn a new one tomorrow against the fast Preds...

Aparantely the Sharks went after Redden in Ottawa, but when he was asked to waive his no-trade, he declined. Why are they going after defence??

GL

Comment

Why are they going after defence??

GL
              so they can win -1 to 0.....:laughing:

Comment

so they can win -1 to 0.....:laughing:
                And I'd like to know what happens when Nabokov goes down. The guy's played all but 3 games this year. Just dumb come playoff time (if he lasts that far)...

Comment

And I'd like to know what happens when Nabokov goes down. The guy's played all but 3 games this year. Just dumb come playoff time (if he lasts that far)...
                  yeah, i agree. funny thing is that he only sees about 20 SOG or less in a lot of his games, so i don't see why you can't rest him and hope the backup can stop 16 of the 18 shots he's probably going to see. They just rely too much on defense and play it too close to the vest. Sure, you're going to be in most games, but you can't win 16 games in the playoffs when you have to win them all 2-1.

Comment

damn, missed some conversations while I was out last night...the only reason I did Columbus in regulation was I havent been overly impressed with the Sharks and I figured a couple things might happen either a) San Jose wins convincingly or B) it would be a close grind it out game that gets settled in a shootout, got lucky it was B, lol....

3-0, +3.8 units
                    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                    X