Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Hockey Day in Canada started at noon...sweet.

Goes until 2:00 AM... :beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Thanks Vaz...Added Philly and a couple Unders...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-09-2008, 12:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vazman05
    replied
    GL JML...will be on DET today!

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    how much longer does the owner in SAN keep paying those clowns to not come to work......outshot 26-5 to start the game through 2 periods....:dunno:...i could grab the 4 fat kids from my block who don't play sports and always have their cub scout uniforms on and we could get 5 SOG in 2 periods of an NHL game.
    Yeah....seriously.....but I'm glad they were able to pull it out, even though they were outplayed by a tired team. Now I love tonight's Preds play even more.....we'll see how SJ fares against a top 10 team...

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    how much longer does the owner in SAN keep paying those clowns to not come to work......outshot 26-5 to start the game through 2 periods....:dunno:...i could grab the 4 fat kids from my block who don't play sports and always have their cub scout uniforms on and we could get 5 SOG in 2 periods of an NHL game.

another 0-3 for me on Friday. I just can't hit anything. Giving it one more shot on Saturday and if it still isn't there, i may call it a season. Giving all my NCAACBB money away to the NHL.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(that's 3 doubleheader's worth of laughter)
    Are you lost? lol
    Go bet on NorthWestEastern Mississippi State College hoops...lol :thumbs:

Laughs at me...the guy who gave him Zetterberg!
    (hows his back anyway?)
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-08-2008, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CuseFan10
    replied
    enjoy....:beerbang:....what exactly constitutes "3 double-headers"....so that's 6 games?? or do you mean a triple header?
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(that's 3 doubleheader's worth of laughter)

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    moosejaw........:beerbang:
    Go Warriors :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    Trying to get discussion! (usually only happens there...especially when you're busy, lol)
    lol...just giving you a hard time...:beerbang:....

i haven't even looked at tomorrow yet. heading out to lunch now. dang fridays during lent means i have to find a fish something to eat.

i have just gotten rolled in the NHL the past couple weeks. i had been doing well, but not lately. will take some time tonight to look over the card and post some stuff.

did you check out those futures i posted? i would be shocked if either guy goes, IMO

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied

HDIC is cool....even my wife likes it, because it has lots of feel-good community stories on towns
    moosejaw........:beerbang:

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    dang C/P writeups and everything....lol.......
    Trying to get discussion! (usually only happens there...especially when you're busy, lol)

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyMapleLeaf
    replied
    enjoy....:beerbang:....what exactly constitutes "3 double-headers"....so that's 6 games?? or do you mean a triple header?....either way it's a ****load of hockey....i have the package so i guess if i want to celebrate it i can too....lol..GL!.....BTW......glad you could still find time for us "over here"....:laughing:....:thumbs:
    lmao....yeah...triple header!

HDIC is cool....even my wife likes it, because it has lots of feel-good community stories on towns and players around the country...

Started posting over there because of the CFL....they had some great CFL cappers over there (which was non-existent here), and then I started checking out the NHL forum too this year, b/c there seems to be more conversation in that sport as well (seems like it's only me and you "discussing" games here sometimes). Sometimes Predictem can seem like strictly a College sports capping website, IMO....which I know nothing about, lol....

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    dang C/P writeups and everything....lol.......

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    My favourite day of the year....Hockey Day in Canada returns with three double-headers....

enjoy....:beerbang:....what exactly constitutes "3 double-headers"....so that's 6 games?? or do you mean a triple header?....either way it's a ****load of hockey....i have the package so i guess if i want to celebrate it i can too....lol..GL!.....BTW......glad you could still find time for us "over here"....:laughing:....:thumbs:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X