NHL Sun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Sun

Trying to get back some of what I lost yesterday..

2 units

Washington -121

2 Units Each

Red Wings -142
    Wings/Ducks 1st Per under 1.5 goals -120

Comment

3 Units Each

Vancouver -140
      Buffalo -1 -113
      Last edited by vazman05; 02-11-2008, 07:23 AM.

Comment

wow, just got back from the game and i thought i was gonna see richard zednik die on the ice...brought back memories of malarchuk...

Comment

Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
          wow, just got back from the game and i thought i was gonna see richard zednik die on the ice...brought back memories of malarchuk...
          just saw that on the local news said he was in stable condition how did it look in person?................saw you gave a standing O when they said on the speakers he was in stable condition.......can say what you want about the weather in buffalo.......but you won't find people with more class in this country than in buffalo
          Last edited by dananderson32; 02-10-2008, 11:59 PM.
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
            just saw that on the local news said he was in stable condition how did it look in person?................saw you gave a standing O when they said on the speakers he was in stable condition.......can say what you want about the weather in buffalo.......but you won't find people with more class in this country than in buffalo
            there was a big long streak stretching from about the the far face off dot, to center ice. I guess he lost so much blood, that by the time he reached the tunnel, he was losing it. zednik getting up and darting asap to the bench might of saved his life. hopefully he makes a full recovery. the buffalo sports curse lives on...4 super bowls... sabres.. kevin everett...this... :bang:

Comment

3-2 +2.76 units

Comment

word has it that richard zednik is resting fine after surgery...kudos to buffalo team doctor Les Bisson for stopping the bleeding in the locker room prior to taking richard to buffalo general hospital:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                X