Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owls Tuesday

13-6 +13.79

Alright I really like this card tonite, so hopefully my run continues.

Edmonton +130 (2 units)

Flyers -120 (6 units) --Gagne being out I don't think has much to do on my pick here. He hasn't been in the lineup for majority of the season so the Flyers are used to playing without him. Also on a 3 game losing streak, I highly doubt they are going to lose 4 in a row. Their division is so tough right now they are going to feel the pressure of playing catch up if they don't start winning. The Islanders flat out have sucked the last month or so and I don't think this is the game they finally are able to win. And because I think they win big tonite, I'm putting 6 units on them. I am up around 14 so I have the money to make a play like this every now and then.

St. Louis -150 (2 units) --LA on the last game of a road trip and I think they are just looking forward to going home and because of this I think will come out flat. Also St. Louis played Minnesota tough the other night and after losing 4 straight and in the shootout the other night, I don't think that coming out flat or undetermined is a worry at all.

Boston -125 (2 units)

Tampa Bay -115 (2 units)

agree completely on that Flyers game, granite I got burned earlier in the week on the Caps game, but I have laid off the last 2 Flyers games, they NEED this win bad....I am expecting a great performance and hopefully Nitty will be in net tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
    X