Owls Wednesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owls Wednesday

16-8 +9.69 Thats the last time I put that many units on a game. So tonite....

Buffalo -155 (2 units) --Playing great hockey as of late and even though Toronto is too, don't think they will keep it up on the road in this game after a great win the other night against Detriot.

Montreal +120 (2 units) --Even though Montreal is on a road back to back, They have lost 3 straight and I don't think will come out sluggish mostly because they can't afford to go on a long losing streak at this point in the season. And I usually like going against teams coming back from a long road trip.

New Jersey -110 (2 units) --Ottawa also on a back to back tonite, and going to New Jersey which is going to be a very good game. This is a crucial game in the eastern conference. Ottawa has beaten Jersey 5 straight times, 3 of which going back to last season. The Devils with the way they play defense and with the best goalie in hockey, should be able to contain Ottawas attack. Also Ottawa's defense has given up atleast 4 goals in the last 5 games. If you give up 4 goals to Jersey, you have a very slim chance of winning.
Working...
X