NHL Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Thursday

Nice hockey card tonight, and I am putting myself back in homer mode one more time tonight....

Flyers -140, 4 units ... back at it again big time on my Flyers, done betting them if they lose tonight....The desperation has to be kicking in and getting back to home ice against a team they should beat and facing a team who has such big road woes...Flyers get it together tonight....

Sharks PL +145, 1 unit
    Pittsburgh +120, 1 unit
    Phoenix +105, 1 unit

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

GL tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post

Flyers -140, 4 units ... ...Flyers get it together tonight....
      or not....:puke:.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

another strong night by ****iere.....no points, no SOG and a sweet 2 for 10 in the FO circle......that's got .65Million written all over it, not 6.5Million. He has been pure horse **** the last few weeks. That is when those guys are supposed to step up. I think he is a colossal bust at this point in his PHI career. Dude is a MINUS FREEKING 20 this year......by far the worst on the team. No points in 3 of his last 4 games and has ONE multipoint game in his last 14.......
        Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-15-2008, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
          Sharks PL +145, 1 unit
          SAN never will beat a bad team at home by 2 goals so long as this SAN team is constructed the way it is......they just take periods and entire nights off vs. teams like CBJ, CHI, EDM etc......

still steamed over the PHI game and the fact that Briere to this point has been a huge waste of money.......you don't pay guys 6.5M to chip in with 3 assists and a goal in a 9-1 hockey game...you pay his ass to carry your team when the going is rough...like Malkin has been doing. Lot of guys in this league getting max money that aren't max money players........

Comment

Working...
          X