• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation: Fade Oilers - Game 5

OFO YTD: 1-3, -18.94 units

San Jose -0.5 -135 (60 mins), 3 units

Long hill to climb...

I think ur boys heated up for a couple, but I think tonight is a good night to fade them at the tank...really think Sharks are gonna roll em tonight, I think you might catch up with that fade theory, I saw their next 3 are atSJ tonight at Van, at NSH, at Dal....I think they win 1 of 4 and it comes in Vancouver

gl
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
      I think ur boys heated up for a couple, but I think tonight is a good night to fade them at the tank...really think Sharks are gonna roll em tonight, I think you might catch up with that fade theory, I saw their next 3 are atSJ tonight at Van, at NSH, at Dal....I think they win 1 of 4 and it comes in Vancouver

gl
      I think 1-3 is a good bet. They never win in Dallas...so I've already pegged that one as a huge bet. I need them to start playing Rolie again...Garon has just been too good.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        I think 1-3 is a good bet. They never win in Dallas...so I've already pegged that one as a huge bet. I need them to start playing Rolie again...Garon has just been too good.
        sharks always lay an egg vs. teams like edmonton, columbus, chicago etc......wouldn't be surprised to see another piss poor effort from SAN tonight. GL!....:thumbs:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          sharks always lay an egg vs. teams like edmonton, columbus, chicago etc......wouldn't be surprised to see another piss poor effort from SAN tonight. GL!....:thumbs:
          I would agree...except that the Sharks can't be too happy the way they ended the Calgary game.

As I type that, Oilers go on a full 2 minute 5-on-3... :bang:

Comment

Unreal. I don't know what has gotten into this team...and the worst part is that as an Oiler fan, I probably would have found value in betting on them over the last week or so...

Oh well. I'm done with this operation for now. Might be back later this season...just can't do anything right in the NHL this year.

Comment

Unreal. I don't know what has gotten into this team...and the worst part is that as an Oiler fan, I probably would have found value in betting on them over the last week or so...

Oh well. I'm done with this operation for now. Might be back later this season...just can't do anything right in the NHL this year.
              it's really a case, IMO, Angelus of EDM getting great goaltending and EDM outhustling/outplaying/outscrapping/outbattling their opponents. I will never ever never ever ever never lay anything on SAN at home vs. a poor team as long as that team is constructed the way it is with Ron Wilson as the coach. They always lay eggs....almost a given...that's why they are barely over .500 as a team at home. They just don't show up. But when your goalie is keeping you in every game, you have a chance.

Wish PHI would play with the same desire as the Oilcan....:bang:...good thing we dropped 6.5M on Briere who had 0 points, 0 SOG and was 2 of 10 in the FOC tonight.....and that's been par for the course.......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                it's really a case, IMO, Angelus of EDM getting great goaltending and EDM outhustling/outplaying/outscrapping/outbattling their opponents. I will never ever never ever ever never lay anything on SAN at home vs. a poor team as long as that team is constructed the way it is with Ron Wilson as the coach. They always lay eggs....almost a given...that's why they are barely over .500 as a team at home. They just don't show up. But when your goalie is keeping you in every game, you have a chance.

Wish PHI would play with the same desire as the Oilcan....:bang:...good thing we dropped 6.5M on Briere who had 0 points, 0 SOG and was 2 of 10 in the FOC tonight.....and that's been par for the course.......
                I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season and put $1000 on every team playing the Sharks in San Jose. I'd be a rich man...

Comment

I wish I could go back to the beginning of the season and put $1000 on every team playing the Sharks in San Jose. I'd be a rich man...
                  actually if i could go back to the beginning of the season and decide not to wager on the NHL this year i would be a rich man......:puke:

Comment

sure as **** they lose tonight after you stopped the operation......one of those seasons.

Comment

Figures...

Comment

Working...
                      X