• Show
Clear All

• NHL Sat Feb 16th

YTD 3-1 +3.15

St Louis +120
    Philly +120
    Boston +110

GL:thumbs:

Larry- GL!......you want to trade me a centerman?...lol...i dropped Holik...i think i am just going to roll with Modano who i picked up this week and then see how Avery and Booth do at winger.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      Larry- GL!......you want to trade me a centerman?...lol...i dropped Holik...i think i am just going to roll with Modano who i picked up this week and then see how Avery and Booth do at winger.
      Sure, I'll give ya Madden:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
        Sure, I'll give ya Madden:thumbs:
        :laughing: ....that's a JML move...pick up a guy and then try and trade him....:laughing:

i am in the 6 team playoff...i just need to play around with my team and find the right combo of guys. I had a great team with Horcoff and Gagne before they went down and then Brad Richards gets moved to winger so he isn't taking draws anymore....:bang:...i am like 16-2 in face offs this year and now i am in a quandry

Comment

Avery comes thru for ya FF:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            Avery comes thru for ya FF:bang:
            he was on my PEHL cup winning team last year and i drafted him this year. dude hasn't been healthy. i think this is his 3rd stint on my squad this year. he's a keeper. Booth gets his 2 day try out...lmao.......

Comment

Working...
            X