Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple Owls Saturday

19-8 +15.69

Los Angeles +155 (2 units) --Even though on a back to back, Phoenix has beaten them 4 straight times this season and with the money line that LA is getting, its too hard to pass up.

Nashville -145 (2 units) --Nashville has played great at home, and after going to Colorado and beating a tough home team on the road, I don't see them being able to beat two teams in the top 5 in home records in a matter of 2 games, just can't see it.

Vancouver -165 (2 units) --The last 3 games in this series have gone into overtime with Edmonton winning all 3 of them. That has to tick vancouver off, especially against a team like Edmonton that is not a very good team this year. So I think Vancouver comes out with some fire and I'm expecting a 4-1 win.

Philadelphia +133 (2 units) --They need to sweep these 2 games against Montreal. This team should not have a 5 game losing streak. Someone needs to fire this team up.

Good luck to everyone!

Kings :thumbs:

Comment

yea they just made the comeback, hopefully they pull it out. I'm done taking the flyers for a little while, they're playing awful.

Comment

Working...
      X