hockey night with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hockey night with flmmkrz

was there any doubt as to what my play is?

Nuckers reg time only @ -160 to win 4 units ( ot and it's a push )

going big. My teams battling, they've been undermanned for a while but they're scraping out points and turning a corner. Must have points here and finally a squad with as many injuries. Luongo was shakey vs the wild, Im looking for a good game against a team he knows well. Teams in front of the nucks have done them the favor of losing a few so time to make a move for this team. Did the reg time option and had to pay a bit more chalk for it but fawk it, im not going against that damn oil team in a shootout.

nice 3rd period for VAN for a change.....:thumbs:....they still aren't going to make the playoffs, IMO. They need to trade one of their 400 good defensemen for some scoring.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      nice 3rd period for VAN for a change.....:thumbs:....they still aren't going to make the playoffs, IMO. They need to trade one of their 400 good defensemen for some scoring.....
      Yup it was a hell of a game all around from both teams. One of the most entertaining games i've seen this year overall not just with my team.

I like them to make the playoffs, teams coming together and getting some players back in the next while. This pyatt injury messes things up but it should force Nonis' hand into trading for some help up front. If we do get in and get back the wounded I wouldn't want to be a team that has to face us, unless its SJ, they match up well against us. I'd say we stand as good a chance if not better than the flames, preds or avs, and we got games in hand on the duckies. Should be a fun stretch run but I think we'll end up ahead of a couple of these guys.

1-0, + 4 units

not that it matters I havent updated in ages but for when I do get around to it lol

Comment

Working...
      X