NHLRS Briere Worst Free Agent Signing Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    little danny got a shot on goal..........yaaaaaaaaay dannyyyy........:beerbang: :laughing:

fking piece of overrated ****........
    he still hasn't sold his house in buffalo either drove by it today he wants 500K for it, its worth about 300k if hes lucky ******* bum
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
      he still hasn't sold his house in buffalo either drove by it today he wants 500K for it, its worth about 300k if hes lucky ******* bum
      good....maybe it will all work out where everybody wins......PHI can get rid of him back to BUF....he won't have to worry about selling his home anymore....and you can pick up another customer and start shoveling his driveway when he gets back....tell him you would normally give him a 3 month introductory discount for shoveling services in May, June and July...but since he's an overpaid piece of ****...he doesn't get the discount.....:beerbang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Just got back from Sedona today...and actually was able to watch some hockey highlights! Yeah! lmao....3 ESPN channels on my hotel TV and all I saw all week was the Zednek accident 8 or 9 times, and one fight. That's all the NHL they could get to....geez, I wonder why it's a fringe sport down there. And hardly anything on the Coyotes, who are one of the better stories this year! But they sure showed the 10 thousand college hoops highlights over and over. Every time I turned to the sports stations, there was another CBB game on. And not always top Div 1 teams...amazing.....man you guys like the hoops down there...

Nice to see the Leafs are still blowing :beerbang:

I'm off to read a week's backlog worth of Toronto/Canada hockey newspaper coverage...see you in a few days....lol...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Just got back from Sedona today...and actually was able to watch some hockey highlights! Yeah! lmao....3 ESPN channels on my hotel TV and all I saw all week was the Zednek accident 8 or 9 times, and one fight. That's all the NHL they could get to....geez, I wonder why it's a fringe sport down there. And hardly anything on the Coyotes, who are one of the better stories this year! But they sure showed the 10 thousand college hoops highlights over and over. Every time I turned to the sports stations, there was another CBB game on. And not always top Div 1 teams...amazing.....man you guys like the hoops down there...

Nice to see the Leafs are still blowing :beerbang:

I'm off to read a week's backlog worth of Toronto/Canada hockey newspaper coverage...see you in a few days....lol...
          now you know what i mean when i post i am sitting in a hotel and can't find a bar within miles that is showing a hockey game on versus.....:bang:

i will actually be in Arizona in about 2 1/2 weeks for some spring training......
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X