NHL Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Tuesday

here we go back at it on the ice again tonight! The question is will the Flyers snap their streak, we'll see....playing these

Flyers +175, 1 unit
    NY Rangers -1/2, +156
    Minnesota-Vancouver U5, -105, 1 unit

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

dude- how in the world can you play PHI right now??? I played them B2B on the weekend figuring they would win 1 of them and of course they didn't. No Gagne, no Lupol, no Hatcher, no briere (oh he's on the ice, but he is officially MIA), no tolpeko and that other dude that got a concussion on Sunday. They are defensively a mess, goaltending wise a mess, PP wise i don't remember the last time they scored, they are playing dumb hockey too giving up 7 penalties on Sunday......5 of which were slashes or cross checks, and have more turnovers nightly than a bakery. Same **** different season. Coughing up 3-5 goals a night and playing ****ty, sloppy hockey. I really don't see them winning tonight. I personally would play the Over in this one. Probably a 9-8 hockey game if Emery is in net. 9-4 if Gerber is in net. GL!....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Can't believe I might actually get some value with Philly tonight!

Comment

lol...PF3 bets on the Flyers every game! :beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          lol...PF3 bets on the Flyers every game! :beer2:
          lmao...yeah i forgot about that....thought he said he was done playing them if they lost last time out....and heavens knows they certainly did that....

i like Over6 in this one if you can get Emery in net. at the rate PHI is taking bad penalties and turning the puck over in their own zone, the spezza line outta have about 15 points tonight.....

Comment

PHI +1.5 -155 for me :thumbs:

Comment

PHI..........:puke:...........they are honestly as bad this year as they were last year.....only difference is they have Briere making 7M and being probably the biggest stiff on the ice as opposed to Forsberg who was just injured.

PHI 2009....:thumbs:

Comment

there he is again...........danny boy..........:beerbang:

not only on the ice for OTT 2nd goal but it was his man who put it in after he did a pathetic job of checking him and basically vermette just pushed him aside.....oh and did i mention he is 0 for 3 in the FOC so far.....

what does the guy do?? he's a minus like 30, he can't win a FO, he doesn't kill penalties......:dunno:....he stinks...i guess he does that well....:beerbang:

i think it's becoming painfully clear the Briere isn't a 7M player and PHI just pissed that money away...

Comment

only fitting...........:beerbang:

Crapiere has a chance to tie it in the SO as the 3rd shooter and he rolls a dribbler to Emery.....:beerbang:....what a fking waste of money.....:bang:

Comment

Holy ****....the Habs blew a 4 goal lead the last time Mon/NYR hooked up a couple weeks ago...then tonight, the Rangers blow a 5-0 lead to lose 6-5 to Montreal....wow....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Holy ****....the Habs blew a 4 goal lead the last time Mon/NYR hooked up a couple weeks ago...then tonight, the Rangers blow a 5-0 lead to lose 6-5 to Montreal....wow....
                      unreal game....i was trying to watch that and the PHI game tonight......wanted to make sure i didn't miss a Tim Horton's ad anywhere.....:laughing:

Comment

pretty sweet night for me 0-2-1....

Rangers had a 5-0 lead and blew it.....
                        Flyers +175 dogs, have their chances and get win it.... and yea I have laid off a bunch of the Flyers games but I saw good value last night especially with Emery in the pipes for the Sens, and for some reason we mtachup well with OTT so I figured +175 was worth the risk, shoulda just did them +1/2 like I was originally thinking too, but the homer in me is killing me, I honestly think if I didnt bet on Flyers games Id be up around 30 units for the year lol
                        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
                        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
                        X