NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL tuesday with flmmkrz

Got a couple nice prop wins last night, the start of a nice week im hoping...

first play i'm going directly against the public here as the numbers out right now say that 94% of bettors are riding jersey but im taking the leafs -120

Leafs -120 to win 1 unit over NJ

I guess the feeling is after yanking himself last game Brodeurs gonna put up a monster tonight and that the devils are going to come out ready to play and that is a worry but in contrast to the leafs overall need to put up a good game and more importantly a win, it's not much incentive imo. Madden, Elias and Gionta all didn't make the trip for the devils. Kaberle is skating and has a chance of drawing in tonight for the leafs which should be a nice boost. The leafs came up lame against washington 2 games ago and lost in so to the habs, so if they want to make the playoffs this game in toronto becomes very important. The leafs are currently 2 points out a playoff spot with a game in hand over Carolina, the 8th place team. The side story as well all know will be the Janssen vs the leafs but the win is the important thing not payback and I think the team is well aware. The refs are probably going to be calling this game tight so it doesn't have a chance to get out of control. If thats the case it should boil down to a special teams game and I like the leafs without having to face Madden to get it by Marty more than I like the devils without Gionta and Elias to get it past Raycroft on special teams . The games between these 2 have been tight all year but with the key losses to the devils line up and the buzz that should be in the building tonight I can't see the leafs being anything but pumped for this game. I believe the leafs are better than the devils with the devils missing players, as such getting them at this price at home when they need to win is a no brainer for me.

Calgary -122 to win 2 units over Detroit

Despite them being in the race for the presidents cup the wings haven't been great on the road this season. They have a winning record but in a division with chicago, columbus and st louis its hard not to have that but when you break down their records vs playoff calibre teams it's a losing record, unofficial but something like 11-12 and 4-5 of those wins come against the east which has been fodder for the good western teams this year. Take away Zetterberg their 2nd leading point getter and Cleary who is 4th in goal scoring on the team and the wings become that much less threatening on the road. The flames have been struggling with 3 straight losses, 2 on the road however and that is hardly surprising given the flames play on the road all year long. The loss to minny wasn't a terribly played game they just ran into a hot tough wild team. The flames have been money all year at home and beaten great teams while being at home. After that last loss to minny coupled with colorado now just 4 points behind in the standings this game becomes huge. The flames specials teams since the break have been very good, especially at home. The wings special teams since the break have been quite good as well but not nearly as proficient on the road. As long as Haseks in net the wings are always dangerous but when you get a home team the calibre of Calgary for -120ish when they need to win how do I not jump on it.

GL everyone

GL!

Love the Flames play...

Comment

money

Comment

Working...
      X