NHL Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Thursday

2-0 last night, Flames a nice dog hit, im pretty convinced that this season with the NHL go with the opposite of what is expected in each game lol...After a 2-0 night that is usually a good night to fade me lol....Actually gonna lay off my Flyers tonight, I am not playing this team until they show they can win a game again, Gagne done for the year, I am getting close to this:surrender:

LA Kings +105, 1 unit
    Atlanta +120, 1 unit
    NYI-TB o5.5, -130, 1 unit
    Pittsburgh +150, 1 unit

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Originally posted by PhillyFan3 View Post
    Actually gonna lay off my Flyers tonight, I am not playing this team until they show they can win a game again, Gagne done for the year, I am getting close to this:surrender:
    not like a Phillies Avatar is going to do much for you either...:laughing:

PHI winning is like standing next to a wheel and saying after 15 Reds that black has to come around sometime. Sure it does, but not necessarily in the next 15 spins. They might lose 15 in a row. I personally don't think they win a game until they find somebody who comes in and has an off night. I really am at the point in all seriousness where i can't watch that stupid POS 7M 10 year old skate around anymore. Im being serious, he is nothing close to a max money guy. I don't watch BUF much so i hadn't seen a ton of him, but HTF do you give a guy who (a) doesn't kill penalties (b) can't win faceoffs (c) is one of your worst defensive forwards and (d) falls down when he gets sneezed on 7M dollars??....:dunno: And i thought this guy was supposed to be fast and open up the ice. He hasn't shown anything like that, in fact somebody from OTT ran him down last game and stole his lunch money just after he crossed into the zone.
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-21-2008, 06:27 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      I personally don't think they win a game until they find somebody who comes in and has an off night.
      Could be tonight with the Sharks playing bad hockey, and coming in off b2b and 4/5....I capped a Philly win tonight, but didn't end up playing it! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Could be tonight with the Sharks playing bad hockey, and coming in off b2b and 4/5....I capped a Philly win tonight, but didn't end up playing it! lol.
        14-4 SOG SAN to start the game....:dunno:.....thinking it may not be tonight...:laughing:

Comment

14-4 SOG SAN to start the game....:dunno:.....thinking it may not be tonight...:laughing:
          lol...guess that's why I layed off. Almost any other team, and I was fading the Sharks tonight...

Comment

N-I-N-E..................in a rowwwwwwwwwww.......:puke:

PHI is just not a whole lot better than last year right now. I wish they could give Briere away at the deadline.....even for nothing...just get him off the books.......another -2 tonight for old danny boy....no points now in 7 of 8 or 8 of 9, can't remember it's been so long since he scored. Meanwhile Richards a +1 with an assist tonight. But PHI got murdered in the dot tonight to the tune of like 2-1...they aren't doing the little things, they aren't generating any quality chances for the most part.....it really is like they have quit on the season....and we've seen it before.

Comment

oh yeah, and no goals for the 7M dollar man in his last 14 games.....:thumbs:

No gagne for the rest of the year and Lupol out another 2-3 weeks. Obviously nobody can get anything going from night to night but Richards which pretty much means you have a bunch of role players on your team. If i were PHI i would try and dump (they won't though) Briere and free that room up and just punt on the rest of the season. Hopefully Gagne isn't Keith Primeau part 2 and can come back healthy next year. Briere has value at 3M/year, not 7M a year.

Comment

dang, not to harp on it but i watched that whole game tonight and i just can't believe how closely these flyers resemble the ones from last year. no life, no jump, tons of penalties and dumb plays.......nobody seems to have NHL skills on the ice except for Richards. And when they do make a great play they get stoned by a miracle save. I thought this was why they got guys like Briere and Smith was to keep the team from going in funks like this. Unfortunately a lot of their early successes were coming on the PP and now teams have it figured out and they won't let them enter the zone and even get set up. Hard to believe Lupol and Gagne make this much of a difference.

Anyhow.........PHI out of the playoffs now looking in and there are just too many teams in that logjam that are playing good hockey. I really find it amazing how NJD just reload each year. They don't have much more skill than PHI IMO, but they have a better goalie and they just seem to always get better as the year goes on. I hate the NJD but i really admire how they keep rolling year after year.

Comment

I don't watch BUF much so i hadn't seen a ton of him, but HTF do you give a guy who (a) doesn't kill penalties (b) can't win faceoffs (c) is one of your worst defensive forwards and (d) falls down when he gets sneezed on 7M dollars??....:dunno: And i thought this guy was supposed to be fast and open up the ice. He hasn't shown anything like that, in fact somebody from OTT ran him down last game and stole his lunch money just after he crossed into the zone.
                  Dude you basically just described Keith Primeau, and you loved him:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                    Dude you basically just described Keith Primeau, and you loved him:laughing:
                    primeau was one of the best PK guys in the league and he was good on the ice all over. he also wasn't making 7M a year.

you need to let the Primeau thing go dude......:beerbang:

Comment

Obviously there are different standards in Philly then there is in Detroit:laughing:

Really though the part about falling down when someone sneezed just brought back so many memories:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X