X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday NHL >>>

YTD: 83-111, -75.34 Units

Islanders +110 vs Lightning
    Don't look now, but NY is one of the hottest teams in the NHL. So to have them dogged at home against one of the worst teams in the league, and one of the worst road teams seems like value to me. TB also starting their rookie backup goalie tonight, and he's struggled for the most part this year. NY making a late playoff push...TB's season all but done, and trade rumours swirl. NY has some injury problems on defence, but the replacements have played well, and the solid Dipietro is playing well behind them. I think they have enough to get it done tonight as a homedog.

Blues -115 vs Kings
    STL another team heading in the right direction, winning 4 of 5 (all in blowout fashion) as well as a point in an OT loss. Legace's been awesome, and the scorers are finding the net. They shouldn't have problems with the league's bottom-feeder Kings, who after a decent stretch are back to their losing ways, and cannot keep the puck out of the net for the life of them. This line seemed a little low to me, so I'll jump on it.

2 Units Each

Also looking at adding (gulp) the Flyers. lol. Mostly as a fade of the struggling Sharks who have lost 5 straight, cannot score at all, and most importnatly will be on a b2b as well as playing their 4th East coast game road game in 5 nights!! Talk about a brutal road trip. The only problem is backing Philly, lol!

GL All :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-21-2008, 05:14 PM.

Predators -125 vs Canucks
    Nashville one of the top home teams in the league....I like them to take care of the Canucks...

2 Units

Comment

Working...
    X