College Pucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Pucks

I've been reading up on this College Hockey stuff and I like this match up for tonight. Last night Minn beat Wisky and today they are a dog. Just find it interesting that most of the time at home if Minn wins Friday night the come back to win Saturday. Or if they Tie on Friday they lose on Saturday. Im not playing stats game here I just think Minny was in a slump and got their game built back last night. They out shot Whiskey all night long. So what the heck.

5Dimes:
    104 Minnesota +120

Now somebody will come in here and tell me that the best guy got hurt last night and will not play today. :laughing:

Hey if you guys can cross over into the NASCAR Forum then I can cross over here when I get bored too. :laughing:
    NFL 2-0. Week 1
    Nfl 2-2week 2

Originally posted by Queen View Post
    I've been reading up on this College Hockey stuff and I like this match up for tonight. Last night Minn beat Wisky and today they are a dog. Just find it interesting that most of the time at home if Minn wins Friday night the come back to win Saturday. Or if they Tie on Friday they lose on Saturday. Im not playing stats game here I just think Minny was in a slump and got their game built back last night. They out shot Whiskey all night long. So what the heck.

5Dimes:
    104 Minnesota +120

Now somebody will come in here and tell me that the best guy got hurt last night and will not play today. :laughing:

Hey if you guys can cross over into the NASCAR Forum then I can cross over here when I get bored too. :laughing:

UPDATED TOTALS ON PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW HOCKEY IN WV: 1

dang.....not only hockey but college hockey. That is a huge rivalry, probably their biggest along with North Dakota. I have watched MINN this year quite a bit and have actually played better in road games. And their 3 best players got hurt last night and the goalie....:laughing:....GL!...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      UPDATED TOTALS ON PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW HOCKEY IN WV: 1.
      Oh but you did not know that my Dad is a transplant to WV, was recruited by Union Carbide from the Univ of Minn where will he went to college and was on the Hockey Team that played and lost 2 National Championships in 1953, 1954 his Jr and Sr years there. He played Defense. So he never scored a goal and I do understand the game, I just cant stand watching it. LOL To his amazement his daughter (me) can not stand up on a pair of skates, he tried to teach me how to skate and soon found out I had weak ankles and it was a bust. LOL So he taught me how to play Softball!!!! So my Daddy is a Gopher Grad. It also took him along time to get over that you could not build a Rink in the front yard in WV. LOL

And I cant find the score LOL
      NFL 2-0. Week 1
      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Hey I found it.

Wisconsin 1
        Minnesota 2
        end 1st

2 more innings to go. :laughing:

Not
        2 more periods to go. :laughing:
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

2-2 i have the game on.....

Comment

2-2 8 minutes left...looks like MIN going on the PP

Comment

well i have good news and bad news.......

first the good news...MIN went ahead 3-2......

now for the bad news...soft goal and it's 3-3 with 4 left in the 3rd inning...:laughing:

Comment

flipping around too much....only was the 2nd inning.....3-3 going to the 3rd inning...:laughing:

Comment

I knew I should have took the over 4.5 :bang:
                  NFL 2-0. Week 1
                  Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

well............it's over...

4-4 tie after OT. MIN isn't the MIN of old this year. Kind of an entertaining 3rd period. It's funny, though, the goals that go in wouldn't go in in the NHL. The goal WIS scored to tie it with 5 left was like a slow roller to SS and he booted it......:laughing:.....

oh well......push is a push

Comment

Darn a Push oh well got my money back for tomorrow's NASCAR race :laughing:
                      NFL 2-0. Week 1
                      Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
                        Darn a Push oh well got my money back for tomorrow's NASCAR race :laughing:
                        what race tomorrow....:bang:...freeking raining again......

Comment

Working...
                        X