Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

YTD: 85-112, -72.09 Units

On a little roll with three staright winning nights since my return to pucks...big hole to dig out of, but a nice start....3 more for Saturday on a weak card, IMO.

Thrashers +115 vs Leafs
    Not sure how Toronto can be this much of a fav against anybody ....with nothing to play for, huge trade rumours, a home crowd booing you, and the flu ripping through the dressing room (McCabe and Sundin will likely play, but are far from 100%...in fact McCabe was on an IV yesterday). I don't see it.

Predators -132 vs Stars
    Dallas on a b2b and 3/4...Turco sits tonight....Nashville good at home, and looking for a win, after outplaying Vancouver last game, but getting stoned by Luongo....I like Nashville to score some goals tonight...public also all over Dallas tonight for some reason...

Canucks -115 vs Red Wings
    Pretty low number for a hot Canucks team at home...especially when you are playing one of the coldest teams in the league, who happen to be playing on a b2b roadie, missing their 3 top defenceman (and maybe their 4 top dmen as Chelios was hurt last night), and who will be playing their 3rd string goalie up from the minors (Howard). Seems like a gift....but Detroit gets the Yankees-like mystique when it comes to NHL lines...never dogged too much regardless of the situation....so they can be a good fade at times. Cashed their fade last night, and will try again in even a better spot, IMO. I mean, they could be playing 4 dmen and a goalie from their AHL team tonight. Public all over the Wings as well for some reason...I guess they think they're "due"...but I don't think this is the spot to do it...maybe Tuesday in Edm will be the day...but not tonight. They were always a thin team, IMO...and now it is showing with injuries popping up. Hopefully as a result they over pay for Sundin...lol...

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-23-2008, 04:52 PM.

i played the DAL/NAS Over, CAR and lmao.....PHI.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I suck again. lol.

Canucks -110 vs Wings

2 Units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        I suck again. lol.

Canucks -110 vs Wings

2 Units

why did you tell me you liked the DAL/NAS over and then go and play NAS tonight...:dunno:......

stupid PHI....lol....i am 1-1-1 if no more scoring in DAL game, 2-1 if i get another goal.....and i am on the Dead Wings at +100......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          why did you tell me you liked the DAL/NAS over and then go and play NAS tonight...:dunno:......

stupid PHI....lol....i am 1-1-1 if no more scoring in DAL game, 2-1 if i get another goal.....and i am on the Dead Wings at +100......
          I had the Nash play in already...but I liked it to go over....just the other way...lol...

Dead wings go down tonight...

Comment

Richards tore his hammy tonight in the 3P....out 3+ weeks....my fantasy team is going down the ****ter.......

Comment

nuckers :beerbang:

That one seemed too easy...Detroit is thin...

Comment

nice call on the nuckers, I was very tempted but layed off. They've been a good money maker this last week.

Comment

Working...
                X