Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Trade Deadline Tuesday >>>

YTD: 86-116, -79.53 Units

Hopefully the Leafs can sell off some of their high-priced vets for draft picks and prospects!

Penguins -110 vs Islanders
    NYI had a nice little 6 game winning streak, but it was mainly against weak teams (TB, Was, Atl, Tor, Phi). They have now ran into some injury problems on defence, with their 3 top guys now out...and it showed against a better team like NJ last game (outshot 42-21 for a 4-2 loss....against a NJ team that does not play aggressive). I see the same thing against the Pens...who have alot of skill up front, and should expose the missing shutdown dmen Witt & Sutton. Pens also looking to get back in the win column after tough OT/SO losses to SJ & Ott. I think the Pens are the better team, and get it done.

** waiting to put the play in until after the 3:00 trade deadline....just in case something crazy happens with one of these two teams...

Might be time to back Detroit tonight as well... :beer2:

BOL today JML
    With you all the way .... also got one key player coming back to.... fleury. Will be interesting to see if he gets the start.... he is 3-2 in wilkes-barre with .950 %.
    Everyday Is A Great Day for Hockey:party:

Comment

Huge.....you guys shedded the contract of Wader Biatch....:beerbang:.....huge move that should free up a couple dollars of cap space...:laughing:

Campbell to the Charks......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

No plays tonight...

Comment

Working...
        X