• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

YTD: 89-117, -75.62 Units

3-1 yesterday :thumbs:

Islanders +100 vs Thrashers
    Backing the better team as a dog. NYI were playing some good hockey winning 6 straight...and now 2 consecutive losses to NJ (on the road against a great team) and Pitt (where they out shot the Pens 52-21, but were robbed by Conklin) should not make them a dog against the horrible Thrashers. Atlanta might be the worst team over the past few weeks, and their dressing room can't be too excited right now coming off 4 straight blowout losses, and the selling off of their superstar winger.

Stars -135 (reg) vs Blackhawks
    Dallas playing some great hockey, and are quietly one of the hottest teams in the league...they have to be confident in where they are winning 8 of 10, getting some injured players back, and picking up Brad Richards for a couple 4th liners and their backup goalie. No way they should lose in this spot to a Hawks team playing on a back2back, and traveling overnight from Chicago. Lalime had a shutout last night, but was giving up 5 goals a game before that.

Kings/Oilers OVER 5.5 -125
    Two bigtime over teams...the terrible Cloutier in net for the Kings b/c of injury, lots of goalscoring on both teams....and with nothing to play for on either side...I see a wide open game...

3 Units Each

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 02-28-2008, 02:27 PM.

Don't like this one at all...but I'm still doing it....Bruins "due" for a loss....lol....

Penguins +112 vs Bruins

1 Unit

GL :thumbs:

Comment

gl tonight jml, take a look at the desert dogs tonight, good value on them and they've been killin the blues. Blues traded away the 2 roster dmen, Legaces struggling and the dogs think they can get into the playoffs. Lots to like so the blues are prolly the play lol but I took the yotes anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        gl tonight jml, take a look at the desert dogs tonight, good value on them and they've been killin the blues. Blues traded away the 2 roster dmen, Legaces struggling and the dogs think they can get into the playoffs. Lots to like so the blues are prolly the play lol but I took the yotes anyway.
        I looked at that one...but was scared off with the b2b...we'll see...

Comment

WTF...

Coyotes +135 vs Blues - 1 Unit
          I agree film, pretty nice value....Coyotes a decent road team, and the Blues struggling.....I'll tail you...

:beerbang:

Comment

Islanders just blew a 3-0 lead....chalk that one up for a loss...I don't care if there's a 3rd period to come....I've lost so many 3-0 leads this year for losses it's insane.....if you have ingame wagering...put your mortgage on ATL...lmao...

Comment

Looking good... :thumbs:

Comment

5 assists for Richards, lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
                  Looking good... :thumbs:
                  yup...and the only one that I knew was going to lose, lost....Pens was a bad play...NYI salvages the win in OT....wow...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    5 assists for Richards, lmao
                    Dallas shares up to $9...I bought at $7. Go Stars!

Comment

Working...
                    X