Leafs Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leafs Thursday

Philadelphia Flyers ML +126 (25.00/31.50)
    New York Islanders ML -115 (28.75/25.00)
    New York Rangers ML -130 (32.50/25.00)
    Pittsburgh Penguins ML +105 (25.00/26.25)
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

GL Leafs! Like the Isles... :thumbs:

Are you like me, and quietly going from "blow up the team, trade everybody, we want Stamkos" mode to "holy **** we've won 5 of 6 and got a chance at the playoffs now that Mats might have a chip on his shoulder" mode? LMAO!

:beer2:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      GL Leafs! Like the Isles... :thumbs:

Are you like me, and quietly going from "blow up the team, trade everybody, we want Stamkos" mode to "holy **** we've won 5 of 6 and got a chance at the playoffs now that Mats might have a chip on his shoulder" mode? LMAO!

:beer2:
      I dont know what i want lol. The whole Stamkos thing would have been almost like the final piece of a great rebuild kind of thing. Just amagine the returns on guys like Sundin, Kaberle, Toskala alone would have brought in a great bunch of youngsters...then a guy like Stamkos, Doughty, Schene would have been an awesome captain for the future.

Now with the Fab5 and there i wanna make the playoffs mentallity is taking the Leafs out of the top 5, especially the way Toskala is playing. The way i see it is if they really want a shot at the playoffs and play like they could/should then go for it because if Fletcher is serious and not talking out of his ass then the rebuild starts in the offseason. Therefore it doesnt matter what happens the Leafs will be gutted and playing for Tavares next year.
      Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
      NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
      CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
      CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
      2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

That's what I was thinking....Toskala has been GREAT the past couple months....and once you make it to the dance, anything can happen with a good goalie. The only thing JFJ really did for us was sign that guy (although we got Bell with him, lol!)

Cheers...

Comment

Working...
        X