Nice Trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Trade

Did Hossa just go out with an ACL injury in his first period with the Pens??

OUCH :laughing:

Seriously? Yikes!

Comment

MCL sprain in the 2nd, expected to miss 4 games. I had to laugh when it happened, though because the Pens seem cursed. Maybe he and Crosby will return at the same time now?

Comment

MCL ain't too bad....2 weeks usually....

Comment

Did Brad Richards really have 5 helpers last night? And flyers thought the trades screwed his team:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            Did Brad Richards really have 5 helpers last night? And flyers thought the trades screwed his team:laughing:
            He sure did...amazing debut...and all of them were apparantely 1st assists...not the garbage 2nd assists...

Comment

And apparently the Pens are trying to impress Hossa, maybe with intents to give him a slightly less than market offer and hope he takes it after the seasons. They gave him the 5-star treatment, picking him up with a private jet and catering to all his needs. During the broadcast they gave a quote from him about how impressed he was with how "professional" the franchise is run. No idea, but from the period and a half I saw, I can't wait to see him on Sid's wing :hugegrin:

Comment

That kinda sucked for both him and the team. When's Crosby coming back anyways? Been a while since they even said his name let alone drool about him on any of the sports channels here in Canada.

Richards played well, the so called scrubs going back to ATL played well and alot for them (i like the trade more from there standpoint than Pitts) Gill was a nice -2 or -3 in his first game and Hossa got hurt.

Interested to see how Forsberg is gonna do his first couple games back, probobly some time next week.
                Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
                NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
                CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
                CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                ---------------------------------------------------
                2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
                ---------------------------------------------------
                2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
                  That kinda sucked for both him and the team. When's Crosby coming back anyways? Been a while since they even said his name let alone drool about him on any of the sports channels here in Canada.
                  He's been practicing without contact for a week or two now, he should be back any time. I want to say Sunday, but I really don't think that's it. Probably around the same time Hossa comes back, in about 4 games.

Comment

Working...
                  X