Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

YTD: 93-118, -67.65 Units

7-2 over the past 2 days...trying to claw back...

Bruins -116 (reg) vs Thrashers - 2 Units
    Thrashers could be the worst team in the NHL (certainly recently), do not play well on the road, and will be starting backup Hedberg tonight. I think the team has quit. On the other side...Boston one of the hottest teams in the league, on a great run winning 5 straight, and scoring a TON of goals (22 over the win streak!) Thomas solid in net, and at home, rested...Boston will get it done against a weak opponent like ATL.

Looking at the late games...will post later....looking at Carolina & Colorado.

GL:thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-01-2008, 12:25 PM.

Horrible 1st and 2nd periods last night by our beloved Leafs. It really looks like they dont want to make the playoffs the way it takes them so long to get into the game.

Really liked Boston but didnt want to lay that kind of chalk so i parlayed them.

GL today.
    Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
    NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
    CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
    CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
    ---------------------------------------------------
    2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Boston gets it done, but not in regulation...adding night games...

Leafs +151 vs Caps - 1 Unit
      Worth a shot, IMO....Kozig for the Caps, and both teams on b2b...

Blues +100 vs Sharks - 2 Units
      I'll take the home team with the Sharks in a bad spot....b2b (with a huge win over the Wings last night), and 3/4. I expect a letdown, and the Blues need the win bad. Also...Brian Boucher gets the start for SJ...he's not had a regular NHL job in a while...

Avalanche -142 (reg) vs Kings - 2 Units
      Like the Avs to go on a bit of a run, not that their stars are back in the lineup...

GL

Comment

Leafs....hottest team in the league....Sundin has a chip on his shoulder since the trade...he's taking us to the playoffs. :beerbang:

Flames +117 Coyotes

1 Unit

Comment

Working...
        X