X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Sunday >>>

YTD: 96-120, -67.55 Units

Wild -152 (reg) vs Kings - 3 Units
    LA is a bad team, in a terrible spot...playing on road b2b and 3/4. They cannot play defence, and keep the puck out of the net...giving up what seems like 5+ goals every game. More trouble as some guy named Ersberg looks to be getting his second career start in net (gave up 6 goals his first start). Wil coming off 2 straight road wins, and come home to play a must win. Minny a good home team, LA blows on the road in the best of times.

BlueJackets +112 vs Oilers - 1 Unit
    EDM has played well, but the injuries have to catch up with them...I'll take the dog...they have prime talent up from, and a great goalie....

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-02-2008, 06:20 PM.

JML- looks solid. Tell me how brutal this is. I got up to watch the PHI game on NBC and our local NBC affiliate was carrying the freeking LA Marathon....:dunno:.....you have to be ****ting me. They didn't go to the hockey game until the 3rd period. The LA freeking Marathon.....great...watch a bunch of Kenyans run through the bario. It has to be the least scenic marathon in the world. Just brutal.

Anyhow, GL!....with the pucks. Im heading to Arizona bright and early Thursday for 4 days of spring training. Might jump back into it in a week when i get back.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Hope you took BJ's in regulation. For what it's worth, Columbus really outplayed the Oil and should have won.

Get 'em next time!

As for the shootout, Garon is now 10-0 and has stopped 30 of 32 shots. Just unreal...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        Hope you took BJ's in regulation. For what it's worth, Columbus really outplayed the Oil and should have won.

Get 'em next time!

As for the shootout, Garon is now 10-0 and has stopped 30 of 32 shots. Just unreal...
        YUP...TOO BAD.

The Canadian Olympic team should think about carrying Garon, just in case a game goes to shootout. lol.

Comment

Working...
        X