Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

YTD: 101-122, -61.06 Units

After being down over 80 Units at one point...seem to be working my way back in the 2nd half...

Ducks -150 vs Blackhawks - 5 Units
    Pretty decent ML number for the best team in the NHL (IMO). The Ducks have been hot as hell now that they have their playoff roster filled, winning an unbelievable 11 of 12...including a 6-3 blowout of these Hawks 9 days ago. Even though the Ducks are playing on the road, they should be rested, having only played 2 games in the last 9 days (winning both convincingly over 2 good teams). They also have some history against Chicago, completely dominating them, winning 9 of last 10 (3-0 this year). Chicago also not in the greatest spot to meet the powerful Ducks, coming off a win in Minnesota last night (I was hoping they'd win), which has them in the b2b with travel, and 3 in 4 spot. To top it off, we have a rookie goalie going for Chicago...in his first start of the year...and checking out his AHL stats...this callup is more injury-based than performance-based, as he has below-average minor league numbers.

Also looking at Carolina....

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-05-2008, 10:59 AM.

Hurricanes -127 vs Thrashers - 2 Units
    Mostly a fade of the horrible Thrashers...but Carolina has quietly played some decent hockey to hold off the Caps for first place....they've won 7 of 10 overall, and have got 7 of a possible 10 points head to head against Atlanta this season...So, at this point of the year, with Carolina in playoff race, and Atlanta all but given up, I'll take the better team on a decent number.

:cheery:

Comment

Coyotes +178 vs Stars - 1 Unit
      Taking a shot here...I'm thinking this number is a tad high because of all the talk of Richards coming over...but Dallas didn't look too great last game (losing at home to Nash), and the Coyotes have actually fared well against Dallas this year...including 3 blowout wins in the last 4 head to head matchups. Dallas top centre, Robiero is banged up, but will play. With 2 great goalies, I expect this to be a low scoring game, so I like the value in the dog here...

:beerbang:

Comment

Gl Jml!

Comment

GL JML!

Doesn't look like the Ducks showed up tonight. Hawks on a 7min powerplay... :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            GL JML!

Doesn't look like the Ducks showed up tonight. Hawks on a 7min powerplay... :bang:
            Yup...not a great first period....yet it's only 1-0....:thumbs: part of my capping was superior goaltending on the Anaheim side, so we'll see what happens when the Ducks enevitably get some pressure on the youngster....definitely surprising game so far though, with the Ducks rested, and Chicago on the b2b...Chicago really needed to get more than one in that first period...cause I see Anaheim having the better legs the rest of the way...

we'll see....at least Carolina won, and Phoenix is looking good as a big dog... :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Yup...not a great first period....yet it's only 1-0....:thumbs: part of my capping was superior goaltending on the Anaheim side, so we'll see what happens when the Ducks enevitably get some pressure on the youngster....definitely surprising game so far though, with the Ducks rested, and Chicago on the b2b...Chicago really needed to get more than one in that first period...cause I see Anaheim having the better legs the rest of the way...

we'll see....at least Carolina won, and Phoenix is looking good as a big dog... :thumbs:
              Yeah, looks like you have a good thing going here. I tailed you tonight so I'm hoping the Ducks get their act together! :thumbs:

Comment

Ducks kill off that 7 minute PP to start the 2nd (including 2 full minutes 5-3). That is insane...I've never seen anything like that....giving that much PP in a row.

This could be a good momentum change though....killing that crazy **** off... (as well as some makup calls!)

Comment

Tough one, Ang....Ducks really had no chance, playing most of the game on the penalty kill. Hawks had 17 minutes of PP time, including two 5 on 3s, and the Ducks only get 4 minutes on the PP. Never seen anything like it, and you can't cap that kind of ****. I don't care if most of the penalties were good calls....you can't cap a team to win, and have them down 1 or 2 men almost a 1/3 of the game.

At least I go 2-1 on the night to cut the loss to small...

Comment

Tough one, Ang....Ducks really had no chance, playing most of the game on the penalty kill. Hawks had 17 minutes of PP time, including two 5 on 3s, and the Ducks only get 4 minutes on the PP. Never seen anything like it, and you can't cap that kind of ****. I don't care if most of the penalties were good calls....you can't cap a team to win, and have them down 1 or 2 men almost a 1/3 of the game.

At least I go 2-1 on the night to cut the loss to small...
                    Yeah, no kidding. Sucks going 2-1 and losing money...lol...

Get 'em tomorrow!

Comment

Yeah, no kidding. Sucks going 2-1 and losing money...lol...

Get 'em tomorrow!
                      And to top it off, the Riders trade Joseph :bang:

Comment

And to top it off, the Riders trade Joseph :bang:
                        Yeah, first Perry, now Joseph. Maybe the Esks won't finish last afterall! :thumbs:

Comment

Yeah, first Perry, now Joseph. Maybe the Esks won't finish last afterall! :thumbs:
                          Joseph, Perry, Holmes, Hunt and coach Austin... :bang:

Comment

Working...
                          X