X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Thursday >>>

YTD: 103-123, -62.71 Units

Leafs +136 vs Bruins - 2 Units
    Toronto playing their best hockey of the season, and finally have the core healthy....Bruins skidding a bit of late...this line is more based on overall records, and should be about 15 cents lower...so I'll bite...

Lightning +166 vs Flyers - 2 Units
    Is this line correct? I know TB sucks, but so do the Flyers, and Philly is injured bigtime. Worth the insane value with the offensive talent TB has...Philly really should be a small 25 cent fav in this spot...

Penguins -109 vs Panthers - 3 Units
    This one baffles too...Pittsburgh a top team, and have the 1/2 punch of Malkin/Crosby back, as well as goalie Fluery...and face a bad Florida team unbelievably coming off two straight 1-0 wins...but that was over the light-scoring Isles, and the Bruins in a bad spot....this is a perfect spot to get throttled by a much superior team...Pens have also won 5 straight over the Cats...

Canadiens -115 vs Coyotes - 3 Units
    Phoenix got their big win over Dallas last night...I doubt they can come back home on a b2b with travel and beat a top team like Montreal...who are insanely good on the road, and are coming off a rare loss (against the hot Sharks)

Also looking at the Wild...and might be playing "Visitor" goals, as I amazingly like every single road team on Thursday...so instead of playing every game on the big card, I'll likely add the Visitor goals as my 5th pick instead...

GL :thumbs:

Wild -117 vs Hurricanes - 2 Units
    Fading Carolina's back2back with travel....they are coming off 2 blowouts over bad teams, but will face a stiffer test with Minny....like another road team....hopefully we get Grahame in net for the Canes...

Comment

Senators/Kings OVER 6 -102 - 2 Units
      Two teams ready to break out offensively, IMO. They have alot of scoring talent up front, and both are very questionable in net. They are both coming off low scoring games in their last two...but those were all against good defensive teams with good goaltending (SJ, ANA, STL, MIN)....setting up a more wide open game tonight where I see alot of goals.

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Away Goals +1 -105 - 3 Units
        Like I said...I like every single road team tonight...this seems like insane value to me...I get a free goal, yet in 5 of the 9 games, the road team is favoured! Also...of the 4 home favs...three are the very questionable Flyers, Bruins and Canucks who are slumping badly...and the other home fav is playing one of the league's best teams (Col against ANA).

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

GL dude, played Toronto with ya:thumbs:

Comment

GL!

Like 'em all except Wild and Leafs. Harding for the Wild...

Comment

Thanks guys.

Hardings a good goalie.....911 SP :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Thanks guys.

Hardings a good goalie.....911 SP :thumbs:
                Yeah, but he's not Backstrom...and is under .500 on the year. On the road...laying -125...no thanks. GL though!

Comment

jml- gl...sat in front of 2 guys from edmonton at the angels spring trainging game. one guy used to work for hockey night in canada. gotta love talking hockey in 80 degree weather.
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Rangers -140 vs Islanders - 2 Units
                    Yet another road team.....I think the Rangers get the b2b split with the Isles....they were playing the better hocker coming into these 2 games...I doubt they lose both...

That's it....big night....GL EVERYONE.... :thumbs:

Comment

I think you missed a game jml lol

GL tonight, and get on my nuckers tonight keep me company

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
                        I think you missed a game jml lol

GL tonight, and get on my nuckers tonight keep me company
                        lol...eesh, flm...I don't know.....your boys are not playing great hockey, and Nashville is always a tough draw....I got enough cash on the line already, and to tell you the truth, the value seems with the Preds, IMO....hopefully my Visitor goals is already enough that I can cheer for your play though....GL...

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          jml- gl...sat in front of 2 guys from edmonton at the angels spring trainging game. one guy used to work for hockey night in canada. gotta love talking hockey in 80 degree weather.
                          :beerbang:

I'd love to go to Jays spring training one year...just gotta convince the wife...lol...

FF...get back in here, bro.....things are just starting to turn around this second half!!

And Ang...how bout them Leafs tonight

Comment

8-1 Leafs

It's crazy...since the deadline..this team has played the best it has in years....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                              And Ang...how bout them Leafs tonight
                              Yep, you had that one pegged. :thumbs:

What is up with the Bruins? 10 goals, now 8? Yikes.

Comment

Working...
                              X