All in nucker style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All in nucker style

mathematically my teams not eliminated if they lose this one but for all intents and purposes they will be as nobody else seems to be losing but them. So;ooo, huge game here and down arguably our best dman all year Ohlund and I'm going to match their huge game with a huge bet for me

My record here is a bit out of date but I'm up over 7k for the year and I'm withdrawing 4500

and the rest I'm going all in:

Probably the dumbest play in hockey betting history lol but if it wins then I'll keep playing but if it loses then my hockey betting for this year much like the season for my team is done for this season. This is my biggest hockey bet ever and this is in NO way an indication of how much I like this play, cause I don't my teams been just awful the last week and a half, strictly going all in with my team to the bitter end.

2700 to win 2 k

Vancouver canucks ml

pray for me :laughing:

GL Everyone

BOL I like it..
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

lol....flm...you're a great capper, but your one downfall might be your homerism with the nuckers, seahags and mariners....but I wish you luck, bro!!

:thumbs:

Comment

thx guys,

No denying it jml, Im a huge homer and despite knowing it I won't shake it for whatever reason. A few seasons ago I made it thru half a season without betting on the canucks but I felt like I was leaving money on the table not betting them in the right spots. Right spots went to overboard again lol. Hopefully next season I can bring it back to within reason, cost me a bunch in football and hockey this season. M's good season made be a bunch tho.

Comment

great hit :party:

edit: sorry, I'm still waiting for this 46 seconds to end the game.
          Last edited by wsox08; 03-07-2008, 12:44 AM.
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

fawk yeah, the boys needed this game tonight.

I think I'm more pumped that this offense put up 6 tonight than I am that I won 2k.:laughing:

Tootoo is a ******* punk, charges from center ice and looks to have busted millers shoulder, it was charging no question the hit itself wasn't overly dirty beyond that but you fly in that far and dont drop the gloves after doing that??? You come up swinging with your stick, useless thug needs to be out of the nhl.

rant over...

congrats to you as well wsox.:thumbs:
            Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-07-2008, 01:12 AM.

Comment

6? Please. Leafs got 8

Nice hit :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                6? Please. Leafs got 8

Nice hit :thumbs:
                lol, hey you've seen my team play, 6 would be like 15 to a normal team. thx.

Comment

Working...
                X