X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

YTD: 106-128, -66.90 Units

Capitals +110 vs Bruins - 2 Units
    Boston having huge problems in their own end....Caps forwards should give them fits once again...

Canadiens -125 vs Kings - 3 Units
    Not sure what I'm missing here...I know Halak is playing, but he's a good goalie, and the Habs are the much superior team...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-08-2008, 03:04 PM. Reason: added unit to Habs...

Leafs -110 vs Devils - 2 Units
    Leafs playing their best hockey of the year...catch NJ on a b2b...worth the pick'em, IMO...

Islanders +140 vs Flyers - 2 Units
    Philly continues to be over-valued, IMO....they won a close game as a huge fav last game against the ****ty Bolts, but I'll try a fade of them again against the Isles who are getting Dipietro back in net...

Comment

Thrashers +186 vs Panthers - 2 Units
      Simply a value play...Florida is coming off 3 straight wins....but should not be laying -200 against anyone...I really thought this was an error when I first saw it...lol...Atlanta got the monkey off their back, ending their losing streak last night, and have the always dangerous Kovachuk.....Panthers have done well recently, but they are not a great team, and before this small win streak, had lost 8 of 10.

Comment

GL Johnny...once again, not sold on your leafs. :sm:

What do you think of the Yotes? I really want to play 'em...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
          GL Johnny...once again, not sold on your leafs. :sm:

What do you think of the Yotes? I really want to play 'em...
          You weren't sold on 'em last time, and look what happened, lol! :thumbs: Yeah...nobody is giving the Leafs credit because of their overall record...but they are playing as well as anyone in the league....everyone is healthy, and Toskala is playing amazing. They are at home, where they play well....and catch NJ on the b2b. We might even see Brodeur on the bench tonight (fingers crossed). Very good spot for Toronto, IMO...and we get a pick'em number to boot b/c of NJ's elite status.

As for the Yotes....yeah...nice number to play against the struggling Sens....but do they finally get a win? I looked at it...but layed off for now....we'll see if Alfie goes....if he's out, it might make it a play on Phoenix...Sens are just lost...and blow on the road lately...
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-08-2008, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            You weren't sold on 'em last time, and look what happened, lol! :thumbs: Yeah...nobody is giving the Leafs credit because of their overall record...but they are playing as well as anyone in the league....everyone is healthy, and Toskala is playing amazing. They are at home, where they play well....and catch NJ on the b2b. We might even see Brodeur on the bench tonight (fingers crossed). Very good spot for Toronto, IMO...and we get a pick'em number to boot b/c of NJ's elite status.
            Yeah, but it was also a pick'em on Tuesday when the Devils played in TO.

Guess we'll see... :thumbs:

Comment

Yeah, but it was also a pick'em on Tuesday when the Devils played in TO.
              yup...and that game was a 1 goal game until midway through the third...and I thought Toronto was the better team in the first 2 periods. They also outplayed them the previous 2 matchups this year, with more chances and shots ...but lost 3-2 in each game mostly b/c of Marty's play. With NJ on a b2b, I don't think they take 2 straight in Toronto, and 4 straight overall...especially when I think the Leafs have played them well in all three, but especially now that they are playing their best hockey of the year.

I'll be watching!

GL Ang...probably adding that Yotes game later...

Comment

Ouch....Washington blows their 1-0 lead in the last 5 minutes, giving up 2 goals... :bang:

Comment

Yep...tough break on the Caps game. Too many penalties...

If Brodeur doesn't play, I love the Leafs tonight!

TSN just said Alfredsson is doubtful for tonight. Love the Yotes!

Comment

Sabres/Canes UNDER 6.5 -120 - 1 Unit

Coyotes -110 vs Sens - 1 Unit

Blues +150 vs Canucks - 2 Units
                    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-08-2008, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Well...the Devils have the Leafs number....they had no business winning that game...badly outshot....Toronto probably had twice as many scoring chances...hit 3 or 4 posts, yet lose the game at the hands of Marty Brodeur once again....

I knew the Sens were due as well....lol...

Comment

Well...the Devils have the Leafs number....they had no business winning that game...badly outshot....Toronto probably had twice as many scoring chances...hit 3 or 4 posts, yet lose the game at the hands of Marty Brodeur once again....

I knew the Sens were due as well....lol...
                        Stupid Yotes. Don't know how to play special teams...3 PP and 1 SH goal for Ottawa...

As for Toronto, they looked pretty bad on that last goal. At that point in the game, you have to be playing for OT. They weren't.

Comment

Stupid Yotes. Don't know how to play special teams...3 PP and 1 SH goal for Ottawa...

As for Toronto, they looked pretty bad on that last goal. At that point in the game, you have to be playing for OT. They weren't.
                          Yeah....Yotes... :bang:

As for Toronto....you obviously just saw the highlights....they were the much better team tonight...and that last goal was a bit unlucky....looked like Toskala had it, a devil bowls him over, and the puck appears....then Parise jams it in. Shoulda been a no-goal in my mind (and Cherry's mind). Where's the whistle??

lol...sour grapes...wrong team won....and I had a tough night tonight... :puke:

Comment

Yeah....Yotes... :bang:

As for Toronto....you obviously just saw the highlights....they were the much better team tonight...and that last goal was a bit unlucky....looked like Toskala had it, a devil bowls him over, and the puck appears....then Parise jams it in. Shoulda been a no-goal in my mind (and Cherry's mind). Where's the whistle??

lol...sour grapes...wrong team won....and I had a tough night tonight... :puke:
                            I agree the wrong team won but I saw the whole 3rd period. Where was the defence on that last goal? That's what I meant...they needed to be playing for OT...they were running around and basically let the Devils force that puck in...

The puck was loose. Millen said it was a legit goal...and although I hate Millen...I agree with him.

Comment

I agree the wrong team won but I saw the whole 3rd period. Where was the defence on that last goal? That's what I meant...they needed to be playing for OT...they were running around and basically let the Devils force that puck in...

The puck was loose. Millen said it was a legit goal...and although I hate Millen...I agree with him.
                              the puck was loose then toskala closed his legs covering the puck...then langenbruner came in and shoveled Toskala in the net taking him out then parise put it in....no-goal in my opinion.
                              Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
                              NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
                              CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
                              CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                              NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Working...
                              X