X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday >>>

YTD: 110-136, -70.86 Units

Avalanche -127 vs Thrashers - 4 Units
    This line seems pretty low....Atlanta probably the second worst team in the NHL right now with one close SO win in their last 10 games. They've been outshot by a huge margin almost every game lately and look to have essentially quit on the season. They face a hot Avs team, who have won 6 of 7 and look to be cruising into the playoffs after a slow start to the year. I was guessing I would have to pay at least -150 for this one, so I'm happy with the value here. Atlanta has backup Hedberg in net tonight as well.

Blackhawks/Red Wings OVER 5.5 +107 - 2 Units
    Was really close to playing Chicago outright in this one (they've won 4 of 5 from Detroit this year!), but I think Detroit is hitting their stride after those injuries caused a huge slump. Wings have won 3 straight, and look to have found their scoring touch again scoring 4 in each of those wins. On the other side....one thing Chicago CAN do is put the puck in the net..so I expect a 5-4/4-3 type game in this one. Osgoode gets the start for Detroit for the first time in 2 weeks, and he was not playing great before the injury.

Predators +120 vs Sharks - 2 Units
    SJ on a serious roll winning 9 straight, but they can't win 'em all....and I like this spot for them to lose on the road. Nashville a great home team, so I'm taking the homedog on a hunch here.

GL Everyone...really holding back on taking the Leafs...they have the do or die mentality for this game, and I think they win it...but I'm staying away...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-11-2008, 01:10 PM.

Blackhawks +225 vs Detroit - 1/2 Unit
    Decided to make it a small play...

Comment

gl tonight JML ... agree with ya on the Lanche' game, lets get it tonight
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Blackhawks +225 vs Detroit - 1/2 Unit
        Decided to make it a small play...
        was looking that over as well. It's tempting, gl on the rest I think you'll do well tonight but I can't get myself to bet on the same sides cause I want both teams to lose for my nuckers.

Comment

Working...
        X