Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Pennsylvania Wednesday

Congrats to PHI on blowing a 3 goal lead on Tuesday.......:puke:

PIT -170.....3Units......BUF lost another 2 d-men after their last game and i may be called up to play today.....:laughing:. Only thing that scares me is that everytime a team is in this situation, they end up winning. Hossa may or may not be back, but I think they are the better team, they are back on track and BUF has issues. Worth the juice, IMO.

PHI -155.....3Units.........they get this one today.

PHI Scores first prop when i comes out.......1Unit......TOR has been scored on first in 7 straight. Will take a shot with it.

PHI -128 (2P)......1Unit

staying away from the CAR/CHI game. Really reeeeealy fishy line. Seems like that line is absolutely begging for CAR money, though, i do like the canes in that one and i find it strange that the Hawks would be favored.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Congrats to PHI on blowing a 3 goal lead on Tuesday.......:puke:

PIT -170.....3Units......BUF lost another 2 d-men after their last game and i may be called up to play today.....:laughing:. Only thing that scares me is that everytime a team is in this situation, they end up winning. Hossa may or may not be back, but I think they are the better team, they are back on track and BUF has issues. Worth the juice, IMO.

PHI -155.....3Units.........they get this one today.

PHI Scores first prop when i comes out.......1Unit......TOR has been scored on first in 7 straight. Will take a shot with it.

PHI -128 (2P)......1Unit

staying away from the CAR/CHI game. Really reeeeealy fishy line. Seems like that line is absolutely begging for CAR money, though, i do like the canes in that one and i find it strange that the Hawks would be favored.

GL to everyone!
    GL FF.

I saw a stat the other day that since the all-star break, the Canes have the second most points in the NHL (I think Dallas was #1). That surprised me a lot since everytime I bet the Canes they lose...

Comment

He's back! lol

GL.....like the Pens as well...they seem to be playing with confidence with Crosby/Malkin up front and the solid play in net....also....Buffalo a mess....lol

I'm biting on Carolina....it seems fishy, but so did Colorado laying a low number to Atlanta last night.....I think they dogged the Canes b/c they are average on the road, and Chicago is a decent home team (really the only thing I can see, stats-wise) ....I think the books really take home/away records into account when making lines in the NHL (another reason Colorado was laying a short number last night)....but these are two teams going in different directions, Carolina has quietly been a top 3 NHL team in the second half, and with Chicago on the b2b....automatic play for me. I also don't think Carolina gets much respect despite their great play....if this was a big name like "Anaheim", "Ottawa" or "Pittsburgh" playing Chicago in this spot, they'd be a -130 fav IMO. Detroit would probably have to lay -160. lol. The books don't expect public money on the no-name Canes like those other teams, so they don't need to make them a fav (and the reason they are begging for visitor money with the pickem). As a result, we get some serious value. It might not win, cause Chicago can score goals when they want to (and I'm not totally sold on Ward in net)...but the value is huge on Carolina, and I can't pass that up. That's my take, anyway...

How about a team total over for Carolina? They've been scoring a ton of goals, and Chicago will give goals up, AND...the only way I see the Hawks winning is a 5-4 type game, so that gets around your weariness of the fishy line....

GL, FF! :thumbs:
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-12-2008, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Heard Crosby won't play tonight, sore knee. GL tonight:thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
          Heard Crosby won't play tonight, sore knee. GL tonight:thumbs:
          Yup...he's out.....it's his ankle actually :bang: :bang:

Still like the Pens :thumbs:

TSN : NHL - Canada's Sports Leader

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Yup...he's out.....it's his ankle actually :bang: :bang:

Still like the Pens :thumbs:

TSN : NHL - Canada's Sports Leader

I agree, Pens specifically Malkin played well when he was out for all those games.

Comment

same **** different day in this sport. Leafs score first for the first time in 8 games. probably not smart to have played that as they were going to score first eventually, but of course it's today. i haven't touched a hockey game in weeks and the PHI have been winning everything lately. I play them today and they look like ****. i am really beginning to hate betting on this sport.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

same **** different day in this sport. Leafs score first for the first time in 8 games. probably not smart to have played that as they were going to score first eventually, but of course it's today. i haven't touched a hockey game in weeks and the PHI have been winning everything lately. I play them today and they look like ****. i am really beginning to hate betting on this sport.
                FF I think last nights loss was the end. I dont see them getting into the playoffs and if they
                do it will be 4 or 5 games and out.:bang:
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Leafs have been playing very good hockey this month however...I haven't bet against them in weeks...and I was earlier in the year alot!! ....they've been a moneymaker b/c of the perception they are ****...but they've been one of the best in the NHL since the deadline....

Pens looking good though :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X