canucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canucks

Am I missing something here, vancouver are underdogs, I can't understand this line, their +115, why because of b2b, canucks need this game bad having lost to anaheim, especially after luongo allowing 4 goals, he will rebound tommorow. I live here and I am on inside I followed them all the time. They must win this game. They have to keep up with rest of standings or they will be out. Phoenix on other hand is too inconsistent and most likely out of playoffs.

Oh ****....nader's back....him and flm can team up, and form the world's strongest nuckers homer tag-team alliance! They can not be stopped!! lol.

As for the game....yeah, they are definitely dogged b/c of the road b2b. And Phoenix isn't too bad of a team either...remember, they beat the Ducks outright the night before they smoked your nuckers last night! Also...you don't think it is a "must game" for the Coyotes too? They are 5 points back of th Canucks, so it is a huge, huge 4 point game for them, and they are the ones at home. I have the game at about a pick'em, and am leaving it alone....but if I was to play it, I'd be on the home team...

On another note....how fun is the Kesler/Burrows line to watch? Two great young players you guys have got there...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-13-2008, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Yeah, if I were forced to play this, I'd be on the Yotes. The one thing Canucks backers have in their favour though is that Luongo can't possibly play as badly as he did last night...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
        The one thing Canucks backers have in their favour though is that Luongo can't possibly play as badly as he did last night...
        That's why I'm looking at the UNDER...cause Bryzgalov's no slouch either...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Oh ****....nader's back....him and flm can team up, and form the world's strongest nuckers homer tag-team alliance! They can not be stopped!! lol.

As for the game....yeah, they are definitely dogged b/c of the road b2b. And Phoenix isn't too bad of a team either...remember, they beat the Ducks outright the night before they smoked your nuckers last night! Also...you don't think it is a "must game" for the Coyotes too? They are 5 points back of th Canucks, so it is a huge, huge 4 point game for them, and they are the ones at home. I have the game at about a pick'em, and am leaving it alone....but if I was to play it, I'd be on the home team...

On another note....how fun is the Kesler/Burrows line to watch? Two great young players you guys have got there...
          NICE TO HEAR from a LEAFS FAN!! HOME OF LEAF ALLIANCE. Its all fun. I am back now and hope to be posting some picking and tailing you guys. SO keep it up!!!:thumbs: :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by nadermen View Post
            NICE TO HEAR from a LEAFS FAN!! HOME OF LEAF ALLIANCE. Its all fun. I am back now and hope to be posting some picking and tailing you guys. SO keep it up!!!:thumbs: :beerbang:
            Welcome back nader! :beerbang:

Comment

about time the canuck fans started representing here.

Ohlunds out for todays game, the b2b but given how bad the dogs have been at home this years I would've had it as a pick' em. Publics on the canucks and the lines getting more and more tantalizing. I might just sit it out and cheer as it feels fishy to me.

Comment

Working...
              X