Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

29-5 SOG for Wash over ATL......wow...

Bad goaltending....
    CLB outshooting CHI badly and losing 4-2.
    Car outshooting Buf and getting blown out.

Comment

hopefully SAN can come up big for you tonight and limit your losses.....pucks haven't turned...same as they always have been.....STL has been playing like ****, but SAN never comes to play vs. those types of teams so im sure it will be another 2-1 nail biter
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

i honestly think that the name of the game is less plays each night. the odds of making 5 or 6 plays and having a good night are too tough. I seem to do better with 2 plays tops. get out with a split at worst most nights. ride your best horse or 2. You played the entire board tonight and i just don't think that is going to get it done the way the NHL is going these days. Caps were probably your best play as were the Penguins a couple nights ago. You play those for 5 units and you're golden. More games we play the more we open ourselves up to finding a team that gets 10 shots on goal.

just some thoughts. if i do play anymore it will be 1-2 good plays a night tops. and next year i won't have a card all year with more than 3 plays. going to up the units to 3 instead of 2 as standard and bring the best i can to the dance.
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I agree FF....those CLB and Rangers adds tonight were really based on nothing besides a gut feel, and were dumb. Sharks was another gut feel, then turned into a chase. lol. 2 to 3 plays is always the way to go.....The two games I capped woulda been a split, and loss of juice. Caps game seemed to easy....like the Pens last night, and Canes the day before.

Yeah...Hopefully SJS hold on to make it a small loss night overall...

Thanks god I'm kicking ass in hoops lately. Funny....I watch a ton of NHL, and read about the league for hours every day, and will lose 60+ units this year.....I watch maybe one hoops game a week, and will likely have decent winning seasons in both pro and college....lmao...

Pucks have been a tad better in the second half, as I'm up about 10 units overall...so I'm going to keep plugging away, and see if I can get it down to 40 negative units or so...
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-14-2008, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X