NHLRS Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Friday

Probably just giving back my CBB winnings......

ATL/WAS Over5 1/2

CBJ Over2 1/2 -145..........3Units

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

ATL/WAS 0-0 through the first half of the 1P....CBJ scoreless as well...

good thing i wasted this money today......:beerbang:

this will officially be it for me.....:thumbs:

Comment

CBJ :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        CBJ :bang:
        :puke: .....what did i say about pissing away my hoops money. this shall be the end of the road today sir.

probably going to put a lot more thought into next year and retool what i am doing. obviously im missing something or what i was winning with before is no longer working. but for now i don't have time to fix it and am not really in the mood to either with CBB in the forefront.

Comment

1-1 +.8Units..........

kind of hard to hit an over when one team only shoots 11 times on the net.

this is just a waste of time...2-2 even the last couple days...not really worth the effort, IMO. maybe i can get it more dialed in for next year.

GL to everyone!

Comment

don't get down on yourself!!!

Hey FF!! Don't get down on yourself too much. You are a really good capper but this year for some reason your approach to these games is not working. Its new NHL, skating, shooting, passing are the game instead of holding and physical game. I know before you could predict how two teams were going to play and base it around that. Now its like you can have two offensive teams battle a 0-0 game. THere is too much parody in this league, teams can compete very well on any given night.

Plus I have noticed teams like Ottawa, Detroit, and many other teams in the league go on winning streaks and big losing streaks. Injuries in new NHL take a toll on teams and have to really be considered seriously when capping. Hard to win without your main players on ice. There is not enough depth in new nhl. The new rules changed the way we used to cap games.
            That wasn't the case before lockout. So just refersh your philosophy. :thumbs:

Comment

Didn't the "new NHL" start 3 years ago? I don't think that's it, nader....

Comment

Working...
              X