X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday >>>

YTD: 117-145, -72.03 Units

3 plays to come....ANA/NJ/Nas.

FYI...Sundin is a no-go for Toronto tonight...
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-15-2008, 11:42 AM.

Here they are...

Predators +220 vs Red Wings - 1 Unit

Devils +125 vs Avs - 2 Units

Ducks -150 (reg) - 5 Units

Comment

Preds....another play where I had to take the value. I know Detroit is good and all, but asking them to continually lay -250? Nashville is a playoff team, and getting 220 is crazy. It's not like the Wings are facing STL, TB or ATL.

Devils...should be a pick'em IMO...I like NJ to pull this one out...they're a top team, and shouldn't be getting this kind of line from an injured Avs team.

Ducks...Now this is a spot where a team should be laying -250.....it's another one of those, "how do they lose" kinda games. I've seen 3 of them the past 3 days, and all three have hit. FF is right, I should be sticking to my favourite couple plays each night. This is one. STL probably playing the worst hockey by any team in the NHL all year...They've been horrible on this current road trip...are on a b2b (getting blown out in SJ late last night)....have been bad on the road all year, and come into Anaheim facing one of the best teams in the league, who happen to play insanely great at home. Got a pretty good line on the Reg time.
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-15-2008, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Nice job so far. :thumbs:

GL w/ the Ducks. Can't believe that POS Pronger only got 8 games...

Comment

Thanks Ang....yeah..the 2 early big dogs hit :thumbs:

At least Pronger got 8....before that new video came out he was getting zero...

Comment

GL!...with the pucks the rest of the year. After seeing crapqvist in net to start after seeing Turco reported all over i think that's a pretty good sign to hang it up. Rather invest the time in CBB in the next 3-4 weeks anyway. I may check in for some playoff pucks, but doubtful. Just don't have the interest or time to do the NHL right now especially with the best 3 weeks of sports in the NCAA tourney coming up.

Finish it strong....:beerbang:
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              Finish it strong....:beerbang:
              That's a good start :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X