Nucker saturday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nucker saturday with flmmkrz

Sat the last couple games out as it was just a gut thing telling me the nuckers were going to come up lame and they did.

Don't see that tonight. Need the win, dallas not taking us seriously as the local medias reporting Holmqvist is starting despite Turcos record vs the team. Everyones taking them lightly, publics all over the stars so gimme my nuckers, this is the games for whatever reason they get up for when the supposed gimmes they sleepwalk their way thru and barely squeak out or choke away

+145 x 2 units

Vancouver Canucks.
    Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-15-2008, 05:47 PM.

give it up for the dumbest team in hockey.

Bieksa may be the biggest waste of space playing these days. Playing the point he has to lead every freaking rush. Play up if you want to do that *******

Comment

this reffing is attrocious as well. Salo gets taken down and his head jerks back and hits the star player and they call a penalty on the take down and one on salo for high sticking. Totally missed call all ref saw was a head jerk back after getting hit by the helmet. Gotta love not seeing a call but reacting to a reaction.

Then Bieksa takes a penalty, the ref close to it doesnt call shyt but the far ref makes the call then adds on another 2 minutes cause bieksa slammed the door. 1st ones a penalty, 2nd one is total bs, young ref influencing a game. Let the players do that.

The canucks coughing this up isnt bad enough the refs making brutal calls is just a topper.
      Last edited by flmmkrz; 03-15-2008, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        this reffing is attrocious as well. Salo gets taken down and his head jerks back and hits the star player and they call a penalty on the take down and one on salo for high sticking. Totally missed call all ref saw was a head jerk back after getting hit by the helmet. Gotta love not seeing a call but reacting to a reaction.

Then Bieksa takes a penalty, the ref close to it doesnt call shyt but the far ref makes the call then adds on another 2 minutes cause bieksa slammed the door.

The canucks coughing this up isnt bad enough the refs are helping them
        if the freeking stars hadn't started ****qvist and spotted VAN a 3-0 fking lead this wouldn't even be a game. i can't freeking believe they started that clown tonight with the way Turco has owned VAN. :dunno:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          if the freeking stars hadn't started ****qvist and spotted VAN a 3-0 fking lead this wouldn't even be a game. i can't freeking believe they started that clown tonight with the way Turco has owned VAN. :dunno:
          no question, terrible decision. I guess they had to see what Holmqvist had at some point but why not let turco bounce back after his last effort? worked out for me and my team but it certainly wasn't a good win.

Comment

Working...
          X