X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday >>>

YTD: 121-145, -62.37 Units

Flames -127 vs Jackets - 2 Units
    Calgary in a dogfight for their division....need this win....Cbus missing Leclaire in net...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-18-2008, 10:37 AM.

Was waiting for this to come up, and caught the Pinny opener...

Islanders -125 vs Leafs - 2 Units
    No Sundin, no Antropov, on the road, season pretty much done...take the Isles...

GL

Comment

Thrashers/Flyers OVER 5.5 -113 - 2 Units
      All the makings of a 5-4 game...

Oilers -133 vs Coyotes - 4 Units
      Phoenix's season pretty much done with their last two bad losses, come into Edmonton on the b2b...Oilers believe they still have a chance, and have been playing well for weeks.

Canadiens -138 (-0.5 reg) vs Blues - 2 Units
      Huge mis-match....Blues could be the worst team in the league in the 2nd half, and the Habs could be the best. STL are in the midst of a brutal 3 week roadtrip (mostly out west so far), have lost 12 of 13 (none very close), and now come into Montreal to play the hot Canadiens.

GL
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-18-2008, 08:18 PM.

Comment

GL Johnny. Like 'em all except the Isles. They've lost 5 straight and all by multiple goals...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
          GL Johnny. Like 'em all except the Isles. They've lost 5 straight and all by multiple goals...
          Here's the Leafs forwards tonight:

Tucker - Stajan - Blake
          Ponikarovsky - Moore - Wellwood
          Tlusty - Steen - Williams
          Newbury - Bell - Foster

That would lose to most AHL teams.

Also...Islanders are due, IMO. Of those 5 losses, 4 have been on the road, 3 have been to playoff teams, and one was to the hot, hot Panthers. GREAT spot to end the streak tonight. POD, IMO...

GL

Comment

Thrashers +185 vs Flyers - 1 Unit
            Philly laying -200? lmao....I gotta fade that on principle...

Comment

Nice plays :D

The only one that looks shaddy is the TML ISles game.. i know the leafs are missing there 2 best but even without them they are still better than the NYI .. IMO

Plus its a MUST win for TML this is there final chance to stay alive..

My money is on the leafs.. and i will back them until they lose, whether its tonight or the last game before the stanley cup finals.. lol

good luck leafsfan

Comment

Toskala let in a goal from the other team's goal line? Are you kidding me? Unreal...

Comment

yup...puck bounced sideways on him....lol...

Comment

Wow...the Isles suck bad...lol...I was fading the Leafs b/c I didn't think they could score...which was pretty much true for most of the game.....but the Isles have absolutely no offence at all....Under mighta been the better play in hindsight...

Looks like a bad night... :dunno:

Comment

Working...
                    X