X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday >>>

YTD: 122-149, -67.33 Units

Hurricanes -165 vs Thrashers - 4 Units
    Carolina playing well, but still trying to hold off the hot Caps. Carolina owns the Thrashers winning the last three, scoring 15 total goals. Atlanta's season over. Atlanta playing a b2b, 3/4 nights and 4/6 nights. Carolina coming in off 3 days rest. It's another one that looks too easy, but will probably lose, lol.

Hurricanes PL +170 vs Thrashers - 2 Units

Red Wings -174 (-0.5/reg) vs Jackets - 4 Units
    The ML is crazy....landing well over -300.....but I'll take the regulation play, as I don't see how Detroit loses this one. Columbus beat Detroit on Sunday (actually won the last 3 in series), then beat Calgary last night (In a very rough game with lots of hits and fights)...now go to Joe Louis to try and beat Detroit again, this time on the road, playing a b2b, and 3/4 nighter, with the Wings rested and waiting at home. I'll be very surprised if the Wings let that happen.

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-19-2008, 02:46 PM.

Lightning +160 vs Sabres
    Still think Buffalo is too banged up on defence to be laying this kind of number....Bolts have some skilled forwards to take advantage of the thin blueline, and have actually played well of late, winning three straight. Worth the value, IMO.

Devils -133 vs Rangers
    NYR have won all 4 in this rivalry this season....this looks like the spot for the Devils to get their win. Rangers on a b2b...Devils rested since Saturday. i'll take the home team in the better spot.

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

Comment

JML- GL!...i really like the NJD today as well....:thumbs:......

:beerbang:......jays got left on the field today by the RedSox wondering what was going on.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Well....TB gives up their 4-1 lead in the 3rd....count that one as a loss.

lmao...I don't know how many games I've been on this year where my team has blown a 3+ goal lead to lose....gotta be at least 20...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

lmao...I don't know how many games I've been on this year where my team has blown a 3+ goal lead to lose....gotta be at least 20...
          And there it is....5-4 Sabres....4 unanswered 3rd period goals to take the lead....lmao...

Comment

:beerbang: ......NHL.....:beerbang:.....they were saying on XMhockey talk that they didn't know how anyone could pick a winner in this league anymore. Next year i will probably play almost exclusively team totals, periold plays and some game totals. Probably won't play many sides at all.

lmao....5-4 BUF in the 3P......what a joke.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              lmao....5-4 BUF in the 3P......what a joke.....
              7-4 Buffalo :laughing:
              NJ gives up their 3rd period lead, then loses in the SO :laughing:

Thank god for hitting Carolina HUGE. I think you were right.....stick to 1 or 2 plays. My favourite play of the night usually hits, then I go 1-4 or 2-3 with the rest. I mean, Atlanta had no chance of winning tonight.

I just put 200 Units on the Penguins tomorrow.... :thumbs:
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-19-2008, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Unreal that Buffalo game....****in NHL is just a crap shoot this year.

Comment

Wild/Sharks UNDER 5 -128 - 2 Units

Comment

Lightning +160 vs Sabres
                    Still think Buffalo is too banged up on defence to be laying this kind of number....Bolts have some skilled forwards to take advantage of the thin blueline, and have actually played well of late, winning three straight. Worth the value, IMO.

Devils -133 vs Rangers
                    NYR have won all 4 in this rivalry this season....this looks like the spot for the Devils to get their win. Rangers on a b2b...Devils rested since Saturday. i'll take the home team in the better spot.

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:

Ouch and ouch.... Sorry man...

Comment

lmao....Vanek scored 2x tonight. Guy didn't have a point since the Revolutionary War......:laughing:....

im getting smoked by Cuse this week. I won like 13 of the last 14 weeks and when it counts i get nothing. Not to mention 4 of my guys only play 2x this week due to the wonderful NHL scheduling.

:laughing:...4-1 to 7-4....classic....what do you do...:dunno:

Comment

Hurricanes -165 vs Thrashers - 4 Units
                        Carolina playing well, but still trying to hold off the hot Caps. Carolina owns the Thrashers winning the last three, scoring 15 total goals. Atlanta's season over. Atlanta playing a b2b, 3/4 nights and 4/6 nights. Carolina coming in off 3 days rest. It's another one that looks too easy, but will probably lose, lol.

Hurricanes PL +170 vs Thrashers - 2 Units

Red Wings -174 (-0.5/reg) vs Jackets - 4 Units
                        The ML is crazy....landing well over -300.....but I'll take the regulation play, as I don't see how Detroit loses this one. Columbus beat Detroit on Sunday (actually won the last 3 in series), then beat Calgary last night (In a very rough game with lots of hits and fights)...now go to Joe Louis to try and beat Detroit again, this time on the road, playing a b2b, and 3/4 nighter, with the Wings rested and waiting at home. I'll be very surprised if the Wings let that happen.

Cuse quoted my two losers, so I thought I would quote my 3 huge winners....lol... :beer2:

3-2, +4.16, with the Under pending...damn Bolts ruined a huge night.
                        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-19-2008, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          lmao....Vanek scored 2x tonight. Guy didn't have a point since the Revolutionary War......:laughing:....

im getting smoked by Cuse this week. I won like 13 of the last 14 weeks and when it counts i get nothing. Not to mention 4 of my guys only play 2x this week due to the wonderful NHL scheduling.

:laughing:...4-1 to 7-4....classic....what do you do...:dunno:
                          for what its worth they credited roys goal to vanek... so thats 3 for him...2 hat tricks on the year and both against TB

Comment

Working...
                          X