X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Friday NHL >>>

YTD: 128-152, -58.23 Units

Capitals -175 vs Thrashers - 3 Units

Wanted to play NYR, but missed the start time...

GL :thumbs:

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
    YTD: 128-152, -58.23 Units

Capitals -175 vs Thrashers - 3 Units

Wanted to play NYR, but missed the start time...

GL :thumbs:
    Caps offense has flown south apparently. Green isn't doing **** anymore on the blue line...seems like the whole team has hit the offensive wall. Hard to believe with Green, Ovechkin, Backstrom, Federov and Semin they can't find the net on the PP. Not only that but they cough up a Shorty.

I have never seen a team as enigmatic as the NYR. They win 13 in a row then forget how to score. Jagr is gone after this year. He either doesn't have the desire or the skill set anymore to play at a high level. I think they knew that when they gave big money to the other 2 last summer.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Caps musta heard you...they came out flying in the 3rd...put up a whopping 23 shots, and get 4 goals to blow out the Thrashers....lol :beerbang:

Usually I'm on the other side of something like that.... 'bout time I benefitted from it :thumbs:

1-0, +1.71

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Caps musta heard you...they came out flying in the 3rd...put up a whopping 23 shots, and get 4 goals to blow out the Thrashers....lol :beerbang:

Usually I'm on the other side of something like that.... 'bout time I benefitted from it :thumbs:

1-0, +1.71
        :thumbs:...remember...whenever i say something the opposite always happens.....NYR were down 2-0 when i posted and potted 3 in the 3P
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X