Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Saturday NHL >>>

YTD: 129-152, -56.52 Units

Not the greatest card, IMO...found one I like...

Flames -150 vs Wild - 3 Units
    Minny on the road b2b and 3/4...coming off a road win in BC last night....but they are not the same team away from home and will be in tough against the rested Flames, IMO...

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-22-2008, 10:36 AM.

Senators -150 (reg) vs Leafs - 3 Units
    Can't call me a homer....lol...Sens win this one easy, IMO...Leafs playing decent, but on this b2b, still without Sundin/Antropov they will be facing their rival on the road, who are playing better themselves, and are healthy.

GL

Comment

GL!....Trades at the deadline never really seem to end up paying off. DAL picks up Richards and the guy has 1 point in his lat 5 games. He had that 5 point night and hasn't done **** ever since. I still think they are getting bounced early because they just can't put the puck in the net and Turco will melt down at some point. I can't believe they let the LAK come in today and kick their ass 4-2. Richards and Modana are on a milk carton somewhere.

Man am i having an atrocious fantasy week....:bang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        Senators -150 (reg) vs Leafs - 3 Units
        Can't call me a homer....lol...Sens win this one easy, IMO...Leafs playing decent, but on this b2b, still without Sundin/Antropov they will be facing their rival on the road, who are playing better themselves, and are healthy.

GL
        I didnt see the Leafs winning yesterday but they managed to pull out the victory. Been playing Ottawa tough this season. As long as Toskala is in net they got a chance to win. Hopefully for you and all leaf fans next season Ottawa lays them a beating lol.

GL....Trader
        Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
        NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
        CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
        CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
        ---------------------------------------------------
        2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
        2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by Leafs3113 View Post
          Hopefully for you and all leaf fans next season Ottawa lays them a beating lol.
          Aren't you a Leafs fan? :dunno:

FF....yeah...Dallas gone 1st round...

Comment

Looks like they may draw the Ducks in the first round too...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
              Looks like they may draw the Ducks in the first round too...
              Yeah...that's kinda what I meant....ANY team you draw in the West will be tough 1st round...

Comment

a lose would take them out of whatever running the think they might have at making the playoffs, hopefully then letting the season go for not and pick up a better pick.

Win keeps them in the race while having a real slim chance of making it, and further from a better pick is what i was saying.
                CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

They win again Leafs31. lol. Like I told FF....they always pick it up in the last 2 months....there's nothing worse than finishing 9th or 10th, and that will be 3 years running now. Mediocrity never helps the big picture. A month ago we were on are way to one of Stamkos or Doughty!

Chasing...(shoulda just stuck with my one fav play tonight)...

Flames -149 vs Wild - 3 Units
                  Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-22-2008, 08:43 PM.

Comment

They win again Leafs31. lol. Like I told FF....they always pick it up in the last 2 months....there's nothing worse than finishing 9th or 10th, and that will be 3 years running now. Mediocrity never helps the big picture. A month ago we were on are way to one of Stamkos or Doughty!

MIN is looking pretty good tonight...not going to be an easy one to cash...i could see it 2-2 going to OT or something close....GL!
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      MIN is looking pretty good tonight...not going to be an easy one to cash...i could see it 2-2 going to OT or something close....GL!
                      Minny played last night...hopefully Calgary has the better legs the rest of the way...

Comment

LOL they have been playing well lately. I dont think the got to re-tool that much to fix there problems. There D are really all more offensive minded so bring in some defensive dman to bring more balance and up front they need some power. Some grit and determination.

What you think of Matt Stajan. I think he is their best young player they got on the pro roster right now. All the hype for Steen and Tlusty nd there playing fine but Stajan never gets the credit he is do. Really think he is captain material.
                        CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                        NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0

Comment

Flames win. :thumbs:

Really shouldn't have been so close...Flames were all over them...Wild got a late goal to make it look close...

Comment

Flames win. :thumbs:

Really shouldn't have been so close...Flames were all over them...Wild got a late goal to make it look close...
                            Kind of disagree...Wild did outshoot them and if Harding doesn't play like crap, Minny could have won that one.

Nice hit though. :thumbs:

Comment

Kipper let in a softy too...Flames were in control most of the game...

Comment

Working...
                              X