• Show
Clear All

• JML Monday NHL >>>

YTD: 131-153, -52.39 Units

Penguins -196 vs Islanders - 4 Units
    Penguins -185 vs Islanders - 4 Units
    Penguins -120 (reg) vs Islanders - 2 Units
    Penguins PL +143 vs Islanders - 2 Units

Pretty happy with these lines...I really thought the ML might be more like -250.

I was on the NYI fade last night...and I will be again tonight. NYI really in trouble with injuries, and I don't see how they keep up with the high-flying Pens. NY on a b2b and 3/4. Pitt rested. Pitt scoring a TON of goals winning 5 of 6, with 3 games where they put up a touchdown! NY missing so many of their regular players, they are just forced to go with youngsters, and play out the stretch. Pitt battling for top spot in the East, and home-ice throughout, need the win. This team is rolling...I mean, they put up 7 on the Devils! Crosby questionable tonight, but I don't think it matters...this team has been rolling without him, and if he plays it's a bonus. Pitt have won 4 of 6 in season series...and 2 of 3 at Nassau.

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-24-2008, 03:51 PM.

GL Johnny. :thumbs:

I think I'd actually like the Pens more in this one without Crosby...he may be nothing but a distraction in a game they should win easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
      GL Johnny. :thumbs:

I think I'd actually like the Pens more in this one without Crosby...he may be nothing but a distraction in a game they should win easy.
      Thanks!

Yeah...In theory I know what you mean...but I wouldn't go as far to say I'd like it more without the best player in the game! lol. It could give them a boost, who knows? With Crosby, the two top lines are insane...and the opponents checking line is forced to make a decision who to play against. Crosby/Hossa becomes the first line, which means you have the NHL's second leading scorer centering the 2nd line! Nuts!
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-24-2008, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Ang...what do you think of the Oilers tonight as a homedog? They've played well, and Minny on this Western Canada roadtrip...

Update...Crosby's a no-go...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          Ang...what do you think of the Oilers tonight as a homedog? They've played well, and Minny on this Western Canada roadtrip...

Update...Crosby's a no-go...
          I don't know...I'm trying not to get too excited about the Oil. Every time they look like they're going to make a serious run, they break your heart (see Thursday night against the Nucks). I really wish Garon were healthy as it looks like Rolie will play again tonight.

If I were forced to play it, I'd be on the Oil. But I'm biased...and I don't want to root against them right now...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
            Ang...what do you think of the Oilers tonight
            dude- quit adding plays....lol....GL!.....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Pens seemed to be skating circles around the Isles in the first but only get one goal....then they come out and **** the bed in the second....that game is doomed. Brutal to lose to the Islanders in that spot.

Oh well...moving on...

Oilers +114 vs Wild

Flames +117 vs Avs

4 Units Each.

GL.
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-24-2008, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X