• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Tuesday >>>

YTD: 132-156, -63.83 Units

Panthers -125 vs Lightning - 4 Units
    Panthers PL +230 vs Lightning - 2 Units
    Florida on a roll, and fighting for a playoff spot...better team and better goaltending (the horrible Ramo goes for TB tonight).

Canucks +112 vs Flames - 5 Units
    Calgary on a b2b with travel...Vancouver on 4 days rest, have won 4 of 5 in season series, and Luongo catching a dog line is always good.

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-25-2008, 07:31 PM. Reason: added to Van

Senators +124 vs Sabres - 3 Units
    IMO, the Sens bounce back from last night...especially coming back in that blowout in Montreal, and scoring 4 in the 3rd!

Sharks -133 vs Coyotes - 4 Units
    Sharks have won what seems like 30 straight, Coyotes have lost a bunch to fall out of the race...

Comment

JML- GL!....Bryz has been nothing short of really bad lately. He had a nice stretch to keep them in it, but allowed i believe 2 goals on 15 shots vs. Anaheim and that won't get it done (he got yanked down 3-0 after 1 period in his start before that). Montreal sort of took their foot off the gas up 7-1 in that one so i am not sure how much i can read into OTT in that one. I just don't understand that team. Spezza is invisible when he isn't with the big2 and they are really getting nothing anymore from anyone not named Heatley and Alfredsson. Fisher and Vermette haven't been playing well lately either. And their defense is really bad. Wade Redden looks like he's lost about 9 steps out there. Going to be an interesting last 5 games of the season. I wonder why it always takes Florida and Toronto EVERY YEAR like 65 games to figure out they need to play well to make the playoffs. Seems like a pretty good trend with those organizations. PHI is the opposite. They see how bad they can play over the last 3 weeks and still make it every year.
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-25-2008, 01:59 PM.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

BTW...WTF with Keenan pulling Kipper last night in the 3P...:dunno:....he allowed his 2nd freeking goal in the game on 23 shots and got yanked. Still not sure how that is his fault when the CAL offense once again doesn't show up. That was my point with that CAL/MIN play you had the other night and were very confident in. CAL just doesn't show up offensively a lot of nights for whatever reason and that was why i don't like betting on them. They end up with no goals and 17 SOG and you want to ask where the effort is?

I am going to jump on the FLA/TAM Over tonight....:thumbs:...hopefully FLA can take it 5-3...really like the over in that one. GL!...:thumbs:

Comment

With you on the Canucks and Sens.
          I also took the Caps tonight.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            With you on the Canucks and Sens.
            I also took the Caps tonight.

GL
            scorp- what's up...:beerbang:

Comment

Bruins/Leafs UNDER 5.5 -128

Canucks/Flames UNDER 5 -103

2 Units Each
              Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-25-2008, 06:12 PM.

Comment

GL tonight JML. Huge playoff implications with all the eastern conference games going on. Looking forward to a great night of pucks.

:beerbang: GO LEAFS GO :beerbang:
                Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
                NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
                CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
                CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
                ---------------------------------------------------
                2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
                ---------------------------------------------------
                2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  especially coming back in that blowout in Montreal, and scoring 4 in the 3rd!
                  WOW...Sens score 5 more goals in the third tonight, this time to come from 2 goals down and win the game!

But WTF is with teams in playoffs races unable to beat the bottom feeders of the league? Pens last night, and the Cats tonight...brutal :bang:

Comment

its sickening isn't it. These teams that are in must win positions ****ting the bed all over the place.

Comment

well i think you can eliminate FLA and TOR after tonight. BUF is only hanging around because of that game in hand they have over everyone. Would love to see PHI 7th and PIT 2nd and that matchup in the 1st round. Send Nitts' squad packing after the 1st round.....PIT fans would be crying in their beer and their steel....:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        well i think you can eliminate FLA and TOR after tonight. BUF is only hanging around because of that game in hand they have over everyone. Would love to see PHI 7th and PIT 2nd and that matchup in the 1st round. Send Nitts' squad packing after the 1st round.....PIT fans would be crying in their beer and their steel....:beerbang:
                        :laughing: Philly would be 4 & done... :thumbs:

Comment

7th and 8 seeds take care of business in the East.

And why does CAL not show up in the 1P of so many games....:dunno:....it's unreal.....outshot 21-7 and give up 4 PP's. Now they start to want to play down 2-0 outshooting VAN 6-1 to start the 2P and potting one finally

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                            :laughing: Philly would be 4 & done... :thumbs:

i think they can win that series.....maybe......

Comment

I was on Toronto, pissed off watching the game...and they chime in about Ottawa (on them as well) scoring 5 in the 3rd. I thought it was an error and checked online to validate. I thought I was going 0-2 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X