No announcement yet.

JML Tuesday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and lmao...i type how poorly Bryz and PHX have played and they're winning 1-0 in the 2P.....:dunno:.......hockey is a strange strange game these days....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      and lmao...i type how poorly Bryz and PHX have played and they're winning 1-0 in the 2P.....:dunno:.......hockey is a strange strange game these days....
      yeah...lol. I see that.

Might go back to the 1 play a day theory.....or just switch completely to bases! I know you don't like MLB capping, but I think it's the easiest sport to win at, and have usually done the best at it overall (except NFL this year, which was unusual)

Good thing Ottawa roared back or it really would have been a tough night! lol

Probably just sticking with Chicago tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
        yeah...lol. I see that.

Might go back to the 1 play a day theory.....or just switch completely to bases! I know you don't like MLB capping, but I think it's the easiest sport to win at, and have usually done the best at it overall (except NFL this year, which was unusual)

Good thing Ottawa roared back or it really would have been a tough night! lol

Probably just sticking with Chicago tomorrow.
        not that i don't like it, it's just that i really need a break after CFB, CBB and NHL and im really not a big baseball guy anyway. I am a REDS fan and i enjoy going to different parks to see games, but im usually ready to leave after about 6 innings at a game.

im seriously going to take the summer to go over some stuff for the NHL and see what the best options are for next year. I have a feeling i won't be playing anything over about -140 tops EVER and i will look at going back to some team totals and only play the really strong ones. Still can't believe FLA scored 1 freeking goal today. 1 stinking goal. Against TAM and Ramo First Blood Part 8...:dunno:

i honestly think that the best way to go at this is 1-2 plays/night tops and only run with your strongest play/total of the day. and not to lay any big juice. but the style i was using to cap pre-lockout didn't work at all this year and really wasn't that strong last year, though, i did win money (same with the year before)

lmao...2-0 PHX as i am typing this.....no cheechoo tonight which isn't helping.

Comment

I am fully convinced, now more than ever, that dogs are the only way to go in the NHL. When I first started betting on hockey I would only play dogs. And I would be succesful. As I've bet more and more, I've changed my style and find myself playing a lot of favorites. And it has absolutely destroyed me this season.

Next year, I'm going to try and stay disciplined and play mostly dogs. We'll see what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by Angelus View Post
            I am fully convinced, now more than ever, that dogs are the only way to go in the NHL. When I first started betting on hockey I would only play dogs. And I would be succesful. As I've bet more and more, I've changed my style and find myself playing a lot of favorites. And it has absolutely destroyed me this season.

Next year, I'm going to try and stay disciplined and play mostly dogs. We'll see what happens...

i hear you, though, i don't think you should narrow yourself to just something with a + next to it. i don't see anything wrong with bettting on a team at -115 or -120. not going to kill you to take a loss with a team at -115. but there have been so many teams that have lost as like -170 chalk this year it almost says to you to try and fade those big favorites and find some good dogs like you say. the teams lined at -150 and above don't win nearly enough to justify playing them. Just like the PHI/NYR game today. game was going to be a tight game and i would much rather have +150 than -170 if i am going to play it. there is some value in team totals, especially at 2 1/2 and i had some pretty good luck with those this year. just have to make sure they aren't juiced. they seem to juice everything that follows a trend hugely on totals. PHI is a great 2P teams and the books know that and make their lines almost unplayable for the 2P. you almost want to fade those spots or not play them. it's getting tougher to find value in favorites, so i essentially agree with you Angelus after typing all that, though, as i said, i don't see much wrong with laying -115 or -120
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-25-2008, 11:33 PM.

Comment

lmao...3-0 now on a shorty......wow.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                lmao...3-0 now on a shorty......wow.....
                3-2 now.........owwwwowwwwwowwwwoooooooooooooooooooooo oo.....lol....:beerbang:

Comment

dang 4-2 now...i hate that stupid howling coyote....went to the PHX/MTL game and needed earplugs it went off so much

Comment

4-3...what is with the goals?? Those on the under got hosed...

Comment

4-4.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                        Sharks -133 vs Coyotes - 4 Units
                        Sharks have won what seems like 30 straight, Coyotes have lost a bunch to fall out of the race...
                        you can send Campbell the bill for that one

Comment

"Sharks' Jonathan Cheechoo was scratched due to soreness in his neck. He collided with the Ducks' Chris Kunitz on Friday and is listed day to day"

What they should of said was that he got straight leveled for being a cherry picker all night. The guy is the biggest camper in the league.

But ya, tough loss on the Sharks. I couldn't pick worth crap today, I'm lucky to be down $15 for the day. Ha, I should be down a hell of a lot more. Just one of those days...

Comment

Working...
                          X