NHLRS Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHLRS Tuesday

5 plays tonight.......had a few minutes and JML got me looking at lines for tonight's games.

PHI +150

FLA/TAM Over5 1/2

FLA Over3

CAL -115

OTT Over3

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL.

Yeah...like those Florida overs tonight. They win 5-3/5-2 tonight, IMO. That Ramo kid has been awful for TB lately too.

Funny...you tell me how the Flames have all this trouble scoring....then you take them on a b2b and facing the best goalie in the world. lmao...

GL :thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post

Funny...you tell me how the Flames have all this trouble scoring....then you take them on a b2b and facing the best goalie in the world. lmao...
      lol...and i'll tell you why. everytime i am so sure of something, it goes the other way plus you know whenever i post something the opposite happens. i didn't cap the game, i am just having some fun. i got to thinking i just wrote how CAL never scores which means they pot about 10 tonight...lol....so i made a play on CAL. very scientific...:beerbang:

should also say all plays are 1 1/2 Units instead of the normal 2 Units....

thx!....:thumbs:

Comment

PHI wins it in OT...........:beerbang:............2 HUGE points tonight, especially with BUF and FLA losing......:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          PHI wins it in OT...........:beerbang:............2 HUGE points tonight, especially with BUF and FLA losing......:beerbang:

Richards:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
            Richards:beerbang:
            :puke: ...makes me sick i had to drop him. fking hockey and their no IR policy.....watch out for cuse picking up some guys for categorical gain. i think he and JB are the same fantasy guy....:laughing:......GL!...this week

Comment

3-2 +1.95Units....of course i scale back and have a winning night...:laughing:

i bet on CAL as sort of a joke tonight and i have to say i really don't understand how anyone plays a game involving CAL. They get outshot 21-7 and give up 4PP's in the 1P and basically don't show up and leave down 2-0. Then they hold VAN to 7 SOG before that last PP in the last 2 periods and come up with a 3-2 win. I have never seen a team that can be so bad not only from game to game but from period to period and then be so good. You really have to have a crystal ball to know which CAL team is going to show up and none of us do, so i don't see how betting on them is anything more than tossing a dart. Kind of mind boggling and if i were a CAL fan i would be like WTF...:dunno:

GL to everyone!

Comment

Vancouver winning with 10 mins left....take a cheap tripping penalty, the get one of those brutal "delay of the game" over the glass penalties to go down 2 men. Calgary scores 2 during the PP for the win just like that. lmao...

You can play their games if you're fading/backing their opponent, IMO. That's about it...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Vancouver winning with 10 mins left....take a cheap tripping penalty, the get one of those brutal "delay of the game" over the glass penalties to go down 2 men. Calgary scores 2 during the PP for the win just like that. lmao...
                  yeah, but explain to me how VAN gets off 21 SOG in the 1P then only 7 in the next 2 before the final 6 on 4 PP. I just don't understand CAL and their effort level at times. Sometimes the whole team looks like a cup contender and other times they look like the Kings....in the same game...:dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    yeah, but explain to me how VAN gets off 21 SOG in the 1P then only 7 in the next 2 before the final 6 on 4 PP. I just don't understand CAL and their effort level at times. Sometimes the whole team looks like a cup contender and other times they look like the Kings....in the same game...:dunno:
                    Well....Vancouver had 4 PPs in the first, and none the rest of the game until the last minute. Calgary had 5 PP's in the 2nd & 3rd, including that 2 man Adv where they scored the tying and winning goals. That probably had something to do with it....but I agree...Flames can be very jeckyl/hyde.

Comment

Working...
                    X