NHL Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Tuesday

Back on the pucks again tonight, since a couple days off between hoops and what not, was gonna play the flyers but I dont want to janx them since everytime I am on them they lose, lol, but here's what I am riding tonight

Caps +100, 1 unit
    Predators -1/2, -105, 1 unit
    Toronto -1/2, +117, 1 unit

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

thank heavens the PHI game is on Versus tonight so i am spared from listening to the awful Rangers announcers. For whatever reason, i never get the PHI feed on the package no matter if they are home or away. I bet they've been on the package about 50 times this year and i've probably gotten the PHI feed like 5 times....:bang:.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

2-1 +1 unit

FF...that sucks you dont get the Flyers announcers ever, I love when you get Coatesy's insite from the bench, guys cracks me up...Id be pissed to get stuck listening to NYR bias, I only like hearing things from the perspective I want to hear them and the Flyers announcers do a good job of that lol....but man that was a huge win, really gritty win for the Flyers and maybe just maybe Prospal is the answer for Briere's problems this year, because the 2 of them have looked good together, add in the fact that Carter and Richards are playing great, Biron looked solid again, and Coburn and Timmonen are a nice 1-2 punch on D too, and having Lopul back and getting Umburger back for the playoffs, I think pending the matchup we can get ourselves back to playing the hockey we were playing for stretches of the 1st half of the season and maybe make a run in the playoffs....
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
      X